Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, Sylonus said:

Hopefully because they realize the change was in total a nerf to a really bad weapon, hopefully they'll figure out something better to do with it in the end.

They could've just reverted the nerf part of the changes and kept the improvements.

Just now, Leon-Darkheart said:

did this one for my problem which is pretty much the same but my fps drops from 60 to just 42 by just STANDING in my ship...

You can't handle the native resolution, which is why the Dynamic Option was useful. You'll have to check what was the resolution you need to use until this gets fixed.

Is there any chance the different levels of Thumpers could have the different commander drops instead of all target acquired? I would really like to get Kinetic Diversion and Spring-Loaded Blade, and having more than one enemy drop them (that you can only have spawn if the right bounties are even up) would be amazing. Even if it still have then Legendary drop chance, grinding Thumpers would be more fun than commanders.

22 minutes ago, Sylonus said:

Hopefully because they realize the change was in total a nerf to a really bad weapon, hopefully they'll figure out something better to do with it in the end.

It wasn't a nerf tho...

it gained the potential to actually fire fast enough to proc status reliably, on a weapon they seem keen on making a status weapon that's pretty important.

hace 15 minutos, Toukai28 dijo:

@[DE]Megan  all weapons are gone in inventory menu. Cant sell them to make space. Didn't notice this till after newest hotfix so im thinking something broke there. Clanmates also having the same issue. Thankfully can still swap to weapons in arsenal but this needs to get fixed.

It's the same.

Also this bug the menu of the ayatan sculptures, when you want to see from the mod machine, none appears and the worst is that you can not leave that menu, you have to close the game.

8MalUUi.png

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

You can't handle the native resolution, which is why the Dynamic Option was useful. You'll have to check what was the resolution you need to use until this gets fixed.

2 minutes ago, Leon-Darkheart said:

did this one for my problem which is pretty much the same but my fps drops from 60 to just 42 by just STANDING in my ship...

disable bloom instead for the white bars. Neither is a viable "permanent" solution, and so it needs to be addressed asap.

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

i didnt change anything but just this mate.

EDIT:

so i can say its not my pc or graphiccard - its a problem from the game right now...riight? Coz im really worried about this...

2 minutes ago, MaxSaga said:

It's the same.

Also this bug the menu of the ayatan sculptures, when you want to see from the mod machine, none appears and the worst is that you can not leave that menu, you have to close the game.

EDIT: actually nevermind yea its broken

Just now, Leon-Darkheart said:

i didnt change anything but just this mate. 

I know. Dynamic Resolution makes it so when you can't handle the selected resolution at selected output framerate, it goes down until it can. You just probably didn't know.

2 minutes ago, MaxSaga said:

It's the same.

same bug as well, next to the (still) flashing borderlines on the right/down side of my screen.

seems to be a great update to improve the plains and f*** everything else 😕

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I know. Dynamic Resolution makes it so when you can't handle the selected resolution at selected output framerate, it goes down until it can. You just probably didn't know.

so that means now i either juggle around with my settings "till it fits" or wait till a hotfix happens soon right?

Well i be damned if that will be not fixed "SOON" ...

Archived