Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Still no refund for investments into Arcane crafting. Players were refunded the last time when Arcane costs were reduced as per Hotfix 22.3.4 on November 16th, 2017.

Arcane blueprints are now removed and hundreds of Eidolon gems, Breath of the Eidolon, hours, missed Eidolon cycles to fish, etc. have been lost. Loc-pins cost essentially nothing and those were refunded, why not these?

Short answer: Because they can't.

Slightly Longer Answer: Account records are stored for only a few months. Anyone who built them when the plains were brand new would be out of luck. You could cheat and refund anyone who simply owns them, but their being tradeable throws a monkey wrench in that idea.

Plains of Exile is looking spectacular! I've discovered my favorite fishing hole now has a weeping willow, taking me back to the old days of MUD's and spending time with friends in a place I imagined to look very similar.

One thing I find distracting however, is the ocean's reflective shader, which appears to me to be inverted. At night this becomes even more of an eyesore, as the daylight from the sky is reflected even at night. Hmmm, I guess you could also describe it as 'glowing' at night. 

Still no fix for high end PC's crashing with "hardware failures" yet i see... If i end up missing the exclusive Tenno Con relay because i keep crashing in highly populated areas like Cetus or Fortuna i'm gonna be upset.

Spoiler

For more details, my PC has a Threadripper 1950x, GTX 1070Ti, 32gb of ram, asrock taichi x399 and a ROG Thor 850W PSU, all less than a year old. Shouldn't really be having issues like this, and it all started after the Buried Debts update. Every time i enter the plains, cetus, fortuna, the marketplace in the orbiter, certain heavily decorated parts of my orbiter, a multiplayer mission, or a heavily populated relay, i end up crashing and get sent to the hardware failure page. I've noticed other posts from people with high end PC's having similar lag/crashing issues as well so i know it's not just me (especially since my diagnostic checks have all come up clear).

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2.1

Changes:
- Added some cooldowns to Nora Night's transmissions on menu closing / Fugitive captures. 

Fixes:
- Fixed multiple crashes. 
- Fixed a major UI bug that would break screen functionality of most screens (inventory, Mod, etc). 
- Fixed pet Moa Tractor Beam Precept inhibiting the use of others Precepts. 
- Fixed some old terrain materials in the Plains of Eidolon. 
- Fixed a couple of level holes in PoE.
- Fixed issues with Coolant Raknoid level scaling being inconsistent. They are now level 30. 
- Fixed a crash when quitting game/leaving a hub while arsenal was open and you had a sentinel equipped.
- Fixed an issue where catching fish would result in a crash / game freeze. 
- Fixed some bleeding edges when using Dynamic Resolution. 

1 час назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixes towards waterfall textures in the Plains looking more like yogurt than water (also applies to Dojo waterfall Decorations).

Could you also do something with moving texture on the dead cherry tree branches (dojo decoration)?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Tatsu Soul Swarm (Revenant) projectiles now have a lifetime of 5 seconds. 

there are still the issue tatsu's soul swarm getting messed up if dying or a host migration.  it stops working and has no counts if a host migration or gets killed. i found this out after a host migration happened in eso and dying from wolf while reven.

Mister DE, I very much like the idea of 2 interacting energy colors, but there is a small problem:

Bright colors are way too predominant, like in most other aspects of the game concerning energy colors.

For example you like a neon green energy color as base and want to mix something dark in it -> not visible at all!

Can't the colors twirl around each other somehow, like the Ghostbusters gun-streams? 

At least make them mix like 50/50 and not like bright 99/dark 1.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Senguash:

Still hoping to get something back from arcane crafting costs being removed.

And what? Do you unironically want to spend plat/time to mine/fish all day just for some arcanes?

Archived