Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

hace 2 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Changes:

• Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:
    • Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
    • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
    • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
    • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.

Excuse me: .....Why?

I was having lots of fun with this weapon. I can understand if something went wrong when buffing it, but i'd like to know why. thank you.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Teshin_Dax:

Why?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Aenris:

Excuse me: .....Why?

I was having lots of fun with this weapon. I can understand if something went wrong when buffing it, but i'd like to know why. thank you.

probably because a nerf to ogris was absolutely unneccessary. +max ammo is nvm, +1m range is opinion because its also easier to suicide with more AoE range. fire mode change is taste i guess since the charge is really fast, BUT -200 AoE dmg is a huge deal because the actual direct dmg to the target hit is minimal so the AoE dmg is most important. reducing that damage by 33% in exchange for the other changes is a nerf. ogris needs a buff, not a nerf.

Boosters seem to have stopped working. I earned several during endless fissure missions, all of whom failed to apply. On top of that, first mission of this cycle is supposed to give double credits. That one too failed to apply.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Hello good day DE

I encountered an issue earlier when I used a norg bait, it managed  to summon the norg like it's suppose to but it didn't actually show a body only the name where it was but as I thrust the spear at it. Whole screen turned black and couldn't do anything.   has this issue been resolved or is it just me. 

6 minutes ago, Alexis_Walker said:

my festive decorations in my orbiter are still invisible... ;-; i need my snowman back!

They are not invisible they are working fine go to your 

Landing Craft > Interior

settings and pick a theme both the Festive and Spring ones are available to me despite not even owning any before this update

I just want to note a couple perhaps-underappreciated things in the last few sets of patch notes that made me happy to see:

- Fixing the Grineer Flameblade "Omai wa mo shindeiru" bug that would often break high-difficulty Mobile Defense missions and the like

- Changing the Ogris to not be a charge-up weapon, which was the biggest reason I didn't find it fun

👍

The Ogris was actually fun to use for a day. Don't be a tease, DE. Everyone else has already said it, so do I really have to? Semi-auto with a charge alt-fire with a different use. Perhaps an Ogris Wraith that's semi-auto instead of charge. Many different nicer ways to handle this.

kanye west no GIF

4 minutes ago, megamino said:

so orgis going back to charge? What happened? The reverted, revert what? 

The only thing I can guess is that there were too many particles or people were spamming it. And honestly there's better solutions than just reverting it.

Archived