Lion

Archwing Variety Fix (Itzal Nerf), K-Drive problems

:angel: If Itzal gets nerfed i would be dissapointed but hey we have to face it one day ..

Zephyr and Nova would be a good alternative if it comes to Teleporting .. ok Loki can do too but for more accurate job i would take Nova and Zephyr for it

As long they don't nerf it into the ground that is

R.i.p Itzal you will be missed

45 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

At this point DE will just change Itzal, so these meme-threads stop.

Let's face it: Itzal will get changed. People could give proper feedback on how to make Itzal a better Archwing (This way it isn't just a taxi for bigger maps)
But instead of giving proper feedback, people are just ranting like little children...

I don't disagree on the meme threads but if DE nerfs Itzal solely based on k-drives disadvantage and community behaviour the ones childish would be them.

And I still disagree with this nerf based on one single use, because Itzal does not outshine other AW's in space, and needs tactical advantage to it (not necessarily blink). They should wait for Railjack and see the whole picture rather than acting rashly.

I think even when Itzal gets nerfed, K-Drives will still be slower than Archwing, but at least this could be a step forward. I think K-Drives are fun and, with a new coat of polish, could absolutely deliver on their hoverboard fantasy, but in order to get their I think their boost speed needs to be increased (and perhaps Archwings in general should be slowed down). In the meantime, changing Itzal to trivialize traversal less in the Plains or Vallis could certainly help, particularly since Blink itself is next to useless in most actual Archwing missions.

When I found out that being invincible with the Amesha didn't matter in the case of anti-air rockets in the Plains, my soul died.

This is 100% why I use Itzal. There's no point to use the rest when the game can take such a dump on them despite their supposed "specialties".

1 hour ago, LuckyCharm said:

I actually meant speed up archwings xD I feel the k-drives are plenty fast for how you're actually expected to do tricks on them, if they were faster the kdrives would be more uncontrollable, and you'd probably end up with even less time to actually perform tricks with them. But your idea of races with enemies having their own vehicles would be pretty awesome.  Hopefully something like that comes about in the future

I'm lost y archwing need a speed boost but I think k drive might need atleast need some boost when yur operator can be faster. As for uncontrollable I agree it can be a pain and that they should put a option to turn off ragdolling off the board to help with the speed boost then. I honestly would like to see a underground tunnel system where all underground areas become connected wit races and maybe grineer show up with hover bikes shooting as u drive. But as they said, they can't compete with our imagination so probly won't happen and we will see how they handle k drives. 

Posted (edited)

Problem is DE's initial nerf of AW's for open worlds. They are all designed with different pros/cons, but since DE for some reason don't want AW's to have any kind of survivability nor deal any damage in atmo, their only use is for transportation. So obviously the fast Itzal is the Meta, and they never thought about nerfing Blink to begin with since it is not doing anything for your performance in battle. 

If the Elytron could actually DEAL SOME DAMAGE, or the Amesha could offer SURVIVABILITY, then there would be valid reasons to choose them over the Itzal. 

This is really just another reason to completely overhaul AW's and their purposes. Nerfing Itzal after all this time does not solve anything, just pissing people off. Scott better be joking, or I have greatly overestimated his way of thinking.

Edited by SirTobe

Posted (edited)

It's all over the feedback and Gen, nerfing Itzal when the community thinks we should Buff the K Drives.

No matter how much the Itzal/Archwings in general are nerfed they will still be better than K-drives.

In Archwings we can shoot, use powers, move freely vertically, and go faster, of course.

Proposals

• Combat buffs:
    • Guns in K-drive mode, switch us to coasting/drifting while we aim.
    • Maybe melee weapons come out when we do tricks?  Like we can't swing them, but we can twist our entire bodies via K-board around
    • Keep our companions out while we are on K-drive would be a direct buff compared to Archwing
    • Make it count as being in air so we don't get knocked around by ground effects
      • Combined with 1 would make the Vets very happy as it would be viable in Eidolon runs'
    • Power use on K-Drives.  I love Roky but I don't think she could manage to give K-Drive their own powers, at least not without a heist or two and us giving her something from the Tenno Lab.  If its the sort of power where we have to be still just kick us off the board
  • Utilitarian buffs:
    • Companions
    • Tool use while on K-Drive, like the mining laser so we can quickly cover ground and search
    • Let us use them in normal missions
    • Better tricks
    • Faster remounting, at least on console.  I hotkeyed my Archwing and my K-drive with the touch pad and it...just doesn't work all the time?  I get the not available/invalid launch point thing a lot.  I'd love to jump over some enemies dismount and rain some destruction down on them, then get back on my K-drive.  But it's a no go.
Edited by (PS4)NemitheNem
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Heya my fellow space ninjas and folks at DE. A little background for those who isn't keeping up with the news. Recently, DE had devstream 126, and at it's end, there was a discussion of potential Itzal nerf because according to Scott, it's game breaking and limiting choice. I'm here to give you guys some of my thoughts about it and it's basically: No. I don't think nerfing Itzal is a good idea as I think the problem isn't lie on the itzal itself. Kay, I'll break it down bellow, but first, let's put Scott's perspective first.

This is his reasoning behind the nerf idea and his quote: "The problem is like 'coptering' back in the day, it was limited to very limited piece of gear that added that ability. So basically we are telling players that if you want speed you must take this archwing and I think that's game breaking and I think that removes the choice of the game".

I actually agree with Scott's thought on 'coptering'. 'Coptering' does limit the player with a single melee weapon should they want speed. This results if the player wanted speed, then they have to give up other melee choices and missing out the 'melee gameplay experience'. Melee should be use as a combat tool, not a booster tool to move fast. Ergo, nerfing copter, along with giving something else as a replacement (was it bullet jump? I forgot and I was on and off at that period) is a good choice and it enhance the 'melee gameplay experience'.

Itzal nerf on the other hand will simply take the speed away from players without enhancing any other experience. Archwing, in the context of open world, is just a tool to speed up our movement from one place to another. That's it. I will explained this later down below.

Now there are some other Tennos here in the forum that said "But, by nerfing Itzal, other options are then opened up right? So Scott achieve his "more option" target right?" Okay now. Let's take a look at these 'options' shall we?

Itzal VS K-Drive

K-Drive is the thing that made we have this conversation in the first place anyway, so lets talk about it. My point of view is, (and I believe a lot of people can agree with this), even after itzal has been nerfed, it won't make K-Drive take it's place as a mean of transportation. K-Drive is waaaaay underperform in terms of transportation and there are a lot of options that can outperform that board. Okay, lets say Itzal does get nerf. What then? You guys gonna nerf other options until K-Drive viable and make our open world experience way waaaaay slower? No, right?

What K-Drive need is actually content that can utilize their kit. Let's see what they have. They can 'parkour'-ish with their air roll, copter or whatever that is, and it can also grind. Why don't we use these? Maybe after doing some flips, the K-Drive will then boost. Or maybe there's an underground railway that if we grind in it, it'll boost out K-Drive speed by an enormous amount (like booster in racing games like Crash Team Racing, if you guys play that game).

Don't nerf the thing that performed better than K-Drive, but instead buff the damn hover board! Utilize it's kit and uniqueness!

Itzal vs 'Other Options'

There are actually quite a few 'other options'. Let's take a look at them one by one

• Warframes that has a great mobility (Nova and her worm hole and Zephyr with her dash): The problem with this option is that, this is actually really against Scott's perspective. Remember what he said about 'coptering'? Yeah. If we want speed, then we are limited to a very specific gear, in this case, these 2 warframes. The main problem is, our judgement when we chose warframe should be based on their kit, not by their ability to traverse the world.

How does this warframe perform against the mission and the challenges in the bounties? Should I take frost so I have easier time when I have to defend the objective? Or should I chose Loki to tackle down the spy missions? Those kinds of questions are the ones that we should ask. It shouldn't just "Imma just grab this frame so I can go fast between mission".

• Void Dash: Okay, but kinda what's the point? Does Itzal "kills" void dash? No! Void dash is not primarily for mobility. Mainly it's used to restore energy (zenurik ftw) or any other combat related usage like strip armor by using unairu or magus lockdown. It is not meant for transportation! So, Itzal's crazy speed has no correlation with void dash at all.

In a nutshell, it's either even hurt our options even further by 'forcing' us to use a certain frame in the name of speed, or it is something that has no correlation with transportation at all. I feel like these options are more like an 'artificial' options anyway. A gimmick that the players found so they can travel faster.

Itzal vs Other Archwing

Now this is the the closest argument with the one that Scott has. Because we want speed, we basically ignore any other archwing, which in theory is bad. But, like I said above, does it even matter? Open world area don't have any archwing related mission, the missions are more suitable to be handled by warframes, the enemies keep trying to take us down, and heck, even in trailers, devstream or any other DE's showcase, never even once they showed us playing the open world content by utilizing archwing kit. It's simply not advertised nor meant to be used as a combat tool in the open world area. It is, however meant for transportation purpose. And which one is the best option? Itzal!! Heck, even if DE does nerf Itzal's first ability, we probably would still chose itzal over any other archwing because it is the fastest archwing.

However, if there is some kind of content that require us using archwing's kit, then maybe the nerf can be justified. But!! If there is a content like that, players will switch Itzal to another archwing that can do the mission better anyway, so the nerf probably wont even be needed.

Basically, DE, from my point of view, nerfing Itzal will simply take away our speed and the down time that the player experience by traveling from one bounty stage to another, or from one mining spot to another is increased, making the overall gameplay experience in open world area slower, while not making any other gameplay experience stands out.

What you are lacking is actually the content. A content that's related with traversing the open world. Scott said it's terrible to just have one option to traverse the world. Then instead of take away the fastest, add other way to traverse the world that has the same or similar speed to that. (Make it fun while at it). Other than the underground railway that I mentioned, maybe by capturing corpus's base on Vallis, we can actually fast travel between them? That would be dope.

Maybe Steve is right. There's simply no content in between bounty stages so we just want to get there as fast as we can and it is not game breaking at all. Tbh, if Itzal make us skip a content that we should do then, yes it is game breaking. But there simply isn't any content so.... what does it break?

On another note, tbh this nerf is actually doesn't impact me much. For a long time, before I had Itzal, I can live in the open world area by using void dash and Odonata just fine. But, I just find DE don't have any REAL reason to nerf Itzal. It feels like Scott just see the Itzal can do that and go like "I must drop nerf hammer on this thing!!"

and it appears this post was moved to another existing one. Sigh... Okay then, just wish DE still get my points

Edited by kingvaldemir
Change the title to be more suitable with the content
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

I think one big issue that people are overlooking is that skywing controls are utter ass, one of the main reasons, even if you're not thinking about it, is that itzals blink and invis are both 100% better than the controls the game gives you in open world, not to mention the abilities also making you faster.

With the blinks you can turn on a dime whenever you want, no matter your momentum, and the invisibility stops your momentum instantly no matter what, skywing controls are the complete opposite where you're locked on the horizontal plane unless you sprint, and you can never stop completely without dashing backwards 3 times and never within 2 seconds.

On the other hand, all the other archwings have to deal with the bad controls because they are forced to, which doesn't help their case, nerfing itzals blink or removing would be equivalent to saying "use our bad controls LMaO".

On the other OTHER hand, k-drives while awesome, don't fill any niche that we would need atm in warframe. They don't fill the medium speed niche because operators already do that with their dashes, they don't fill the long distance traversal niche because they have to deal with terrain and they're not as fast as the archwings, and they don't fill the strength and power niche because warframes already do that themselves.

I said several times now... They are acting rashly with the nerf hammer and I hope they wait for Railjack to truly see the big picture. During fractures Amesha was the defense meta on archwings, on general AW missions you see Itzal being slightly inferior to Amesha and Elytron.

More, Itzal has vacuum as well, not just speed and blink, making it perfect for Open World transportation. This shouldn't even be a debate just because people keep comparing the new K-Toy to a weaponized air 360 degree freedom machine. And I know DE enough to know that if they nerf Itzal and make it underperform compared to other equipment it'll be a year or two of neglecting it before they buff it again.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, taiiat said:

or possibly even a dedicated Enemy Type? that way it could potentially look cooler.
the AA Turrets can be left ofcourse, since those are in predictable positions and large enough that you could see it before it's too late. we have Enemies with Archwing Weapons on Venus, so we could have them on Earth, too?  

Even with dedicated AA enemies, I still wouldn't allow them to disable our Archwings. Deal heavy damage? Sure. Maybe even hit us with status effects or knock us around. Just don't disable people's Archwings, because that alone makes aerial combat a pain in the ass. It's the game wagging its finger at you and telling you "No! Don't use that!" And in all cases, AA missiles need to be subject to standard Archwing defences to at least some extent. I'd be fine with them, for instance, expending all of the Amesha's drones or breaking the Odonata's shield in one hit, but our defensive abilities still need to do something. A Rhino doesn't randomly suffer Bleed and Toxic effects because an enemy decided to ignore his Iron Skin. Frost doesn't have to worry about guns shooting through his Snowglobe because enemies randomly decided to ignore it. And yes, there are Nullifiers, but the majority of those are well-telegraphed, slow-moving and easily avoided.

But yes, having specific AA enemies would be fine by me. Like I said, I feel that Mortar units are a good place to put those. Bombards and those long-range bombardment Turrets are my personal favourite candidates. For one thing, both have a unique silhouette which is easy to spot at a distance. For another thing, they're both fairly inert against aerial targets due to their dumbfire, slow-moving, parabolic projectiles. Allowing them to serve as dedicated long-range AA removes the need to add new units (we need LESS enemy variety and more DISTINCT critter roles) and seems like a good fit.

And one final note: Improve the lock-on warning. Place a waypoint on any missiles currently locked onto the player as soon as the warning pops up. That way, the player can more easily locate the missile in space and have a precise reading of how far away it is. This should help players actually dodge AA missiles via simple mobility tools (i.e. mid-air dodges) without having to squint at the screen and try to judge distance without depth perception. I'd actually go one step further and actually waypoint the source of the missile as well, for at least 10-15 seconds. That way player can tell where they're being shot from and retaliate. I mean, that's why Ballista snipers have visible laser sights, after all. There's a reason Archwing missions have markers for everything - because when you're fighting at a range of 300+ meters, everything's too small to make out on the screen. Give players the needed info and they'll be more likely to adapt.

*note* Also, there already are enemies wielding Archguns on Earth. Tusk Heavy Gunners are equipped with Grattlers.

10 hours ago, TwilightVulpine said:

Archwing balance aside, I believe K-Drive has the potential to become much more useful if they allow us to use at least some weapons and tools in it.

If you want more people using K-Drives, let us use them in all instances. While they're not great in tight claustrophobic hallways, plenty of tilesets feature large open spaces with a significant amount of ground to cover and they DO work in larger hallways relatively fine. About the only bit which would need work is interaction with ceilings. Currently, K-Drives come to a dead stop and seem to "stick" to any ceilings you impact, which can be really problematic. Fix that, though, and they're a pretty good alternative to the frankly annoying practice of bullet-jumping across long hallways and larger tiles. If balance is needed, their stats can be tweaked for non-Free-Roam maps similar to how Archwing ranges are tweaked, though probably not to the same extent.

Of course, coming up with a non-S#&$ way to level up your K-Drive and gain Vent Kids standing would also go a long way towards helping. For starters, STOP forcing us to do tricks. Nobody came to Warframe looking for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater[citation needed]. Having the ability to do tricks is fine, sure. Have at it. Making that the ONLY way to earn Affinity and Standing is asinine in the extreme. From the perspective of not-a-skater-boy, when am I going to perform tricks? I only really use my K-Drive to travel point-to-point, and doing tricks is objectively and significantly slower than simply boosting. Just let me gain Affinity simply for riding the sodding thing and maybe more people would bother. Because yeah - a fully-upgraded custom K-Drive is quite fast and agile. The default white "board," on the other hand, is utter garbage that nobody likes. If you want people using K-Drives, give them K-Drives worth using in the first place, and then maybe they'll be motivated to want even better ones.

• Applause 1

6 hours ago, Jitsuryoku said:

Amesha is awesome (I mean I did use it for immunity on eidolons for some time), but again no missions that actually needs it

No missions need it? Several Plains missions have defensive components and half the Orb Vallis bounty stages are defending a thing, or at the very least holding a very static position. Amesha is Frost on Bullshark Testosterone.

hace 17 horas, nslay dijo:

It's a misdirected idea. They just need to make an open world where k-drives shine... maybe Gas City will have poisonous sky that will kill you if you fly. Or a sky full of debris? Or perhaps they could make a Cephalon open world (the Weave) that is completely flat with few obstacles deadly sky or sky with debris?

Yeah sure mate, "just" make another open world. It's so simple, tomorrow I've got one done.

No, that's not a solution.

We need a k drive slingshot to get use between places even faster, like speed travel points. 

2 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

No missions need it? Several Plains missions have defensive components and half the Orb Vallis bounty stages are defending a thing, or at the very least holding a very static position. Amesha is Frost on Bullshark Testosterone.

I mean, you could also use a warframe for that, but I guess if you're not running a defensive type frame then it could be a second option.

1 hour ago, Alejandrokek said:

Yeah sure mate, "just" make another open world. It's so simple, tomorrow I've got one done.

No, that's not a solution.

As far as I know, they are working on a new one. And yes, it's the only solution! With hills, mountains and obstacles k-drives will always have to travel longer distances than the the linear shortest paths any Archwing can travel. If you want k-drives to have any sort of advantage or equivalence, you either need to make an open world where it is hazardous or problematic to fly or you need an open world that is flat with few obstacles like the Cephalon datascapes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

Most defensive frames can do a better job than Amesha. Also, I don't recall ever needing to go out of my way to defend in PoE. Offense works better

On 2019-04-05 at 12:19 PM, Ham_Grenabe said:

Potential nerf to Itzal is completely pointless, because as @kingvaldemir points out, we only use it because we have a distance to travel and it does the job well, but that's it. It's just a vehicle. 

We're not thinking about Itzal strategically, we're just interested in getting to the location, because we're usually on the clock. Itzal is basically the equivalent of bullet-jumping in a starchart mission: it covers ground fastest, so therefore we use it. Like I said in the other thread, K-Drives are fun side games, like fishing or mining.

If they wanted this to be different, they should never have permitted Archwing in the Orb Vallis in the first place.

I disagree with this. Bullet jumping can be done by every single frame. Itzals blink is a single power on a single archwing. Blink is a lot closer in behavior to coptering: extremely limited item selection that gives the best mobility option. 

DE replaced coptering with bullet jump. I am curious to see what changes will be made to vehicle mobility to balance out blink changes. 

On 2019-04-06 at 2:19 PM, peterc3 said:

If the only use for Archwings is using Blink on Itzal, that is not really using Archwings, it's a time skip. That's it. DE has to do something to change that.

People are still going to use AW for transport if they nerf Itzal. K-Drive is hot garbage and nothing will change that. They could outright remove AW from the OV and people would use porter Nova and similar builds rather than K-Drive.

When they removed Zoren Coptering we got Parkour 2.0.

Lets hope the nerf results in something equally as nice.

I hope DE doesnt take this too personally, but Scott has no knowledge on the game he works on. Itzal is prized for its speed in open world over the others, because thats literally all Archwing is used for in these open worlds. There is no other incentive to use them outside of transportation. No need to use abilities for combat, because the frames are there to do that. Nobody wants to waste time on horrendously boring bounties moving 2000m between objectives. Its like DE forgot that outside of open world, Archwing missions exist, where Itzal isnt really used, except for farming Alu during Razorback Armada. Every other Archwing is far superior to Itzal in every other situation. Amesha, the healing support Archwing, is far more viable in combat situations then Itzal. But in open world where they are solely used for transportation, and nothing else, Itzal is top choice. And even then, its not like people are forced to use Itzal anyway. It would be like nerfing Volt because of his Speed, Zephyr because of Tail Wind, or Nova because of her Wormhole, because they can cover farther distance faster then the other frames. Thats stupid-incarnate, and someone with common sense should know that Itzal having extra mobility is completely fine. Balance doesnt exist in this game to begin with, but how low have people fallen that they will go as far as complaining about the speed of an Archwing being better then the others, and a dev having that same mind set is just sad. Maybe make the boost all archwings have actually boost at a much higher speed then what we have atm. Its not Itzal's fault. Its the open world's fault for being so boring and tedious, that people want to rush it as fast as possible. When Railjack drops, Amesha and Odonata Prime will be used far more then Itzal because those Archwings are designed for battle, not travelling. I'm sure even Elytron will be used more during Railjack. But in terms of travelling open world, Itzal is used because thats what its good for, and that isnt a bad thing. Seriously, this isnt a personal attack on Scott, but if he really plays this game, I just dont believe it. If he did, he'd know Itzal isnt the problem at all. People complained Archwings didnt have a use for the longest time, and now they do. When Railjack does drop, I bet Itzal will be the least used because its got the weakest kit out of all other Archwings in terms of combat. What then? Nerf the others? Thats just sad that in order to make a couple people feel better about their choice in transportation, everyone else has to suffer for it. Stop listening to the wrong side of the community. And if you want K-Drives to be used more, buff their speed instead, and increase the speed of other Archwings as already suggested. Nerfing doesnt create player choice, it forces many of us to play the way a few others want everyone else to. How is it this hard to understand that buffing the others creates more diversity, instead of forcefully pushing us away from something we worked towards. I built my Itzal, I should have the speed I'm entitled to have when I worked for it, not punished to satisfy those who choose not to use it

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I feel like there are two separate issues at hand here:

1. Archwings are useless in nearly the entirety of the game, and even in levels like the Plains of Eidolon or Orb Vallis, are incapable of fulfilling any purpose other than traversal.
  2. Archwings, and Itzal in particular, are good for traversing the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis, possibly even too good.

So, on one hand, it's not really fair to just nerf the sh*t out of Itzal, because the absolute last thing Archwing as a mode needs is to have its last remaining use stomped into oblivion. On the other, it's kind of necessary if we want to solve all of the issues relating to traversal around these big maps, because currently Itzal is the only valid choice, to say nothing of how completely irrelevant K-Drives are due to their inferior speed. It's thus perhaps not a great idea to just nerf Itzal, but then there will still have to be some point where traversal will need to be equalized somewhat if we don't want one option to dominate over all the others (because currently Itzal is far quicker than even frames perfectly suited for long-distance traversal, such as a Tail Wind Zephyr). With this in mind, I feel there are some more conclusions to draw from this:

1. Simply nerfing Itzal isn't the answer; Itzal is a barely functional, heavily exploit-y Archwing to begin with and could use some love, even/especially if that comes with changes to its mobility.
  2. More generally, purely focusing on nerfing Archwing in large levels is short-sighted and harmful; if we're going to change Archwing, we should also try to make it more generally useful and integrate it better, e.g. by perhaps not having us get near-instantly shot out of the air the moment we try to use Archwing in combat.
  3. We should be looking comprehensively at movement in these open levels and perhaps look to buff other options, and not just nerf (though that shouldn't be entirely out of the question either). K-Drives could use a boost (or a faster boost), and perhaps there could even be warframes who could use buffs to their traversal in the Plains or Vallis.

I think for numbers 1 and 2, Railjack could likely help, as it looks like it'll give Archwing much more presence. However, for the time being, we really could use changes to enemies so that they don't automatically knock us out of Archwing when we try to fight from the air: there could be this awesome element of aerial combat, which would add a tactical layer to Archwing, but currently DE knee-jerked way too hard on this, and outfitted every enemy on the Plains and Vallis with homing anti-air missiles that can instantly kill us in Archwing, knock us out of Archwing, or both. Perhaps it's time to relax on those controls, particularly if there are going to be nerfs to our Archwing-based traversal, as otherwise the mode will become irrelevant to the entire game once more.

Edited by Teridax68
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2019-04-06 at 2:11 PM, Ahcruna said:

They were joking about it on the last stream and Scott said to enjoy it because it was going to go away.
It came up because some one asked about the speed difference when it came to K-Drives.

In my honest opinion they don't need to change either of them, just add risk-reward, aka have more flying enemies that focus on you once you go Arhcwing.

Another move that would displease me.

I don’t need my mobile Gunships nerfed because not enough people want to indulge DE in the Snow boarding code they forced on us.  Make Tenno sno-“Hover”boarding more fun and effective, and not AW less so, please.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73
  • Applause 1

How about let void dash from operators be used on all vehicles? It would give them all a teleport of sorts and tie focus into more things. 

• Like 1

I agree, I feel like so much of WF is segmented and yet so much of it is dead content. Things are either functionally useless or are just hands-down best for any situation. There is so much variety but little use for any of it.

• Like 2