Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void dash is randomly clipping on terrains

Lewdcifer

I noticed that my void dash is randomly clipping on terrains a lot now. A dash performed at ground level might clip onto the ground, and it's impossible to do sharp turn even with your reticle way away from the corner.

Catchmoon syndrome, if you will

Repro: Actively void dash in a less open tile, your operator will perform a dash standing still a lot more (ground dash, except you're not aiming at the ground)

Please dont take as long to fix this as catchmoon, as void dash is a very important part of warframe mobility

• Like 1

can confirm void dash and vazarin's void aegis don't mix well anymore. I get stuck on my own shield untill it has grown to a certain point. Fixing dashes to go trough foliage broke them everywhere else. DE PLZ FIX.

Further Testing Results for the bug happening or not with the following equipped...
Vazarin: Happens
Zenurik: Doesn't
Naramon: Doesn't
Madurai: Doesn't
Unairu: Who expected it? Doesn't

Looking into what Vazarin Skill could be tied to it. From this point on I'll note what happens when I unequip said skill.
Sonic Dash +/- Protective Dash: Still happens
Void AegisVoid Regen: Doesn't happen!
Void AegisDoesn't happen!

The bug is tied to Void Aegis.
Upon visual examination, the Operator doesn't seem to directly collide with it, as even when the shield is widely expanded, this doesn't change. Also, the shield doesn't seem to count as the operator's hitbox as this still happens even if you first jump, then void dash before it expands enough.

OP, please change the title of this post to something like this: 

When using Void Aegis, Void dash is randomly clipping on air-molecules.

😉