Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we agree that the upcoming pet stasis changes are the best thing?

2 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

We can freely use pets without having to replace each one in and out of stasis! I can finally get use all of my kubrows!

Long overdue. The Companion system has been archaic & desperately in need of these changes

1 minute ago, BenaBean said:

Yes. Only took them 6 years

Were Kubrows added that soon? I thought they were a year 2 or 3 thing?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Long overdue. The Companion system has been archaic & desperately in need of these changes

Were Kubrows added that soon? I thought they were a year 2 or 3 thing?

Fine 3 years then. Still 3 years too long.

Yes, this is a very positive change. I still use Helios because I'm afraid of missing scans and such. It's a shame really because I want to use some colorful kavats. They added loot vacuuming to pets, I wish they would make a scanner cat too. Helios is just too valuable to not use.

12 hours ago, BeldarTheBrave said:

Yes, this is a very positive change. I still use Helios because I'm afraid of missing scans and such. It's a shame really because I want to use some colorful kavats. They added loot vacuuming to pets, I wish they would make a scanner cat too. Helios is just too valuable to not use.

Please don't make another breed specific thing that should be a universal ability. >.< Just have a scanner widget that allows kubrows/kavats in particular to scan regardless of breed. I don't want to be forced to use helios or <single kubrow/kavat breed here>.

Note: I say scanner widget because kavat/kubrow builds are already extremely unforgiving unless you want to be rezzing them every 30 seconds or have them hit like a wet noodle.

14 hours ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

We can freely use pets without having to replace each one in and out of stasis! I can finally get use all of my kubrows!

I'm pretty excited about this.  Primary reason I don't use them is the hassle of getting them out of stasis and not being able to just have them attached to loadout slots. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Xaelroa said:

Please don't make another breed specific thing that should be a universal ability. >.< Just have a scanner widget that allows kubrows/kavats in particular to scan regardless of breed. I don't want to be forced to use helios or <single kubrow/kavat breed here>.

Note: I say scanner widget because kavat/kubrow builds are already extremely unforgiving unless you want to be rezzing them every 30 seconds or have them hit like a wet noodle.

That's fair enough and kind of what I meant actually. I wasn't thinking specifically about a widget as even Helios has a mod that does it. Vacuum and scanning are just too valuable to give up for where I'm at in the game. I'm nearing late game as I'm doing sorties and stuff, but scanning and vacuum are just too needed still for me to put Helios away. I know there is the Fetch mod, so my problem is half solved.

In one of the last few patches, they mentioned that the DNA Integrity rework was part of a Pets overhaul, so I knew this was coming. Before that, I had an Adarza Kavat ("Sekhmet") and a Helminth Charger ("Shub-Niggurath"), and didn't feel like buying another Stasis slot, knowing it was going to be a pain in the backside to manage more than those two.

Since then, I've finally went and bought a third slot, have been hunting for Kavat DNA, and just got myself a Smeeta Kavat ("Lakshmi"). I'm now thinking about getting either a Sahasa or a Chesa Kubrow to see if either could be a good energy orb-providing buddy to my Ivara. I'm already on the hunt for another nice mythology-based name.

Long, long overdue, but better late than never.

Edited by KnossosTNC

43 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

In one of the last few patches, they mentioned that the DNA Integrity rework was part of a Pets overhaul, so I knew this was coming. Before that, I had an Adarza Kavat ("Sekhmet") and a Helminth Charger ("Shub-Niggurath"), and didn't feel like buying another Stasis slot, knowing it was going to be a pain in the backside to manage more than those two.

Since then, I've finally went and bought a third slot, have been hunting for Kavat DNA, and just got myself a Smeeta Kavat ("Lakshmi"). I'm now thinking about getting either a Sahasa or a Chesa Kubrow to see if either could be a good energy orb-providing buddy to my Ivara. I'm already on the hunt for another nice mythology-based name.

Long, long overdue, but better late than never.

Vatiaz, Mongolian goddess of physical prowess. :^)