Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we agree that the upcoming pet stasis changes are the best thing?

16 hours ago, BeldarTheBrave said:

Yes, this is a very positive change. I still use Helios because I'm afraid of missing scans and such. It's a shame really because I want to use some colorful kavats. They added loot vacuuming to pets, I wish they would make a scanner cat too. Helios is just too valuable to not use.

well scans are no bid deal unless you spend your life in the simulacrum theres not much use for scans, the codex entrys still arent as detailed or useful as the wiki.

3 hours ago, BeldarTheBrave said:

That's fair enough and kind of what I meant actually. I wasn't thinking specifically about a widget as even Helios has a mod that does it. Vacuum and scanning are just too valuable to give up for where I'm at in the game. I'm nearing late game as I'm doing sorties and stuff, but scanning and vacuum are just too needed still for me to put Helios away. I know there is the Fetch mod, so my problem is half solved.

The fetch mod is another reason widgets popped into my head. As I said, builds are rather unforgiving between damage and everything else, especially since fetch is pretty much a mandatory inclusion unless you have an excessive stock of literally everything or don't care about collecting loot at all.