Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-..-

Twin Pigtail Alt Helm For Nova Pls

I recognize that robit from somewhere.

The second Red King, Scarlet Rain. Accel World.

The second Red King, Scarlet Rain. Accel World.

Weird. I recognize the robit but that name doesn't happen to mean anything to me.

Weird. I recognize the robit but that name doesn't happen to mean anything to me.

Hmm, shame. Accel World is a great show. If you happen to enjoy anime, I recommend it to you.

i thought it was metabots ^^" that may have been what you where thinking of

but i digress, i think an antimatter afro would be pretty awesome XD and as a tint design slap "SUP" on her face :D

i digress once again. DE DOES have a helm alt coming up soon but imo it makes her jaw line look too beefy. otherwise it looks alrighty! but would make it look cooler is take the parts that wrap around the jaw and either deflate them a little or replace with an air filter like apparatus type dealy-o

http://i.imgur.com/KqFAEtx.png <---her helm render

but i digress, i think an antimatter afro would be pretty awesome XD and as a tint design slap "SUP" on her face :D

i digress once again. DE DOES have a helm alt coming up soon but imo it makes her jaw line look too beefy. otherwise it looks alrighty! but would make it look cooler is take the parts that wrap around the jaw and either deflate them a little or replace with an air filter like apparatus type dealy-o

Hey look, a duck

woah, this idea, is so great, almost as great as De had when they where thinking about the new clan tech weapons pricing.

/////Sarcasm

that aside

-No, none of that, Shame on you!

Agreed that helmet doesn't look good at all. Looks like a flower vase or a fancy bong even. XD

I now demand a bong helmet for Volt.

Did Nova and Carrier perform some kind of unholy ritual where they fuse together at the head?

She has a penis on the side of her face.

I'd much rather pig tails than penis cheek.

Dang it! It looked cool before you said something!

Can not unsee...