Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Pigtail Alt Helm For Nova Pls

-..-

• 4 weeks later...

Actually, something like this could work while giving some sort of badass effect because of her flame-like antimatter smoke-fire thingies coming out of her back and head.

I take Nightmare from SC4 as an example:

k7SvT3t.jpg

Just make it into two, have the antimatter particles be a bit longer and you can have a pseudo twin tails I guess. However, a problem may arise with the overall design, which is the fact that she already has two of those protrusions on her back. Making 2-2 may seem redundant. Still, it could be an interesting idea to work with as a Season 3 helmet.

Guest DeadGoanna

I'd rather Nova look like a total, crazy, lunatic, strong, freakish, mental nutjob than "cute"

If she had pigtails I think the grineer would probably just die from laughter as would I.

• 4 weeks later...

-..- , you inspired me with an idea, as I previously stated, so here's a thing I did.

Dj1FFYT.jpg

Topic here for feedback/suggestions/etc: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/120573-twin-pigtails-alt-helm-for-nova/?p=1416109

WOW. How did I not see this posted a month ago. This is really good. Edited the main post to include your sketches and your thread. Thanks Cas!

I'd rather Nova look like a total, crazy, lunatic, strong, freakish, mental nutjob than "cute"

If she had pigtails I think the grineer would probably just die from laughter as would I.

Are you saying total, crazy, lunatic, strong, freakish, mental nutjobs can't have pigtails?

The NUMBER ONE crazy, lunatic, strong, freakish, mental nutjob would like a word with you.

harley_quinn___arkham_city_by_dandonfuga

Edited by -..-