Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Pigtail Alt Helm For Nova Pls

-..-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Necro'ing this thread, as it's just been brought to my attention and I have dug up an answer for it. I've just spoken with Mynki, and he doesn't feel that pigtails suit his vision of Nova, however their may be potential for one of the other female Warframes...

Necro'ing this thread, as it's just been brought to my attention and I have dug up an answer for it. I've just spoken with Mynki, and he doesn't feel that pigtails suit his vision of Nova, however their may be potential for one of the other female Warframes...

Let it be Mag...

Thank you Minky! :D Much appreciated...couldn't stand the thought of seeing a pigtail-Nova :S

Hmm.... Mag? Ember? Trinity? Only three I could see working here... Zephyr lolno, Saryn just wouldnt work, Valkyr would be HILLARIOUS but doesn't fit, Banshee maybe..

Well I guess Zephyr's default helm kinda has pigtail-like things.

I'd rather Nova look like a total, crazy, lunatic, strong, freakish, mental nutjob than "cute"

If she had pigtails I think the grineer would probably just die from laughter as would I.

Would be doing us a favor then, the grineer needs to give up some planets anyway. LOL

B-but Nova is the cutest warframe! Whyyyyyy? ; ^;

WHYYYYYY ;_;

She's the only one for whom pigtails would fit. They'd be much, MUCH better than 2nd alt helmet.

Maybe zephyr but that's all. Mag's stretching it already.

PS: it may not suit his vision but it suits ours. And warframe is our game as much as it is yours.

Relevant Yuikami art:

shojoall_zps13914959.jpg

Look at that face. LOOK AT IT. It's so PINKYBUBBLYKAWAIIDESU it just deserves pigtails.

Edited by Kaian-a-coel

It isn't normal for people to publicly proclaim they have awful taste in fun things.

Oh, but that wasn't my intention at all! I was only trying to say I'm happy with Minky's decision as it really wouldn't have suited Nova very well in my opinion. I didn't mean to offend anyone...

Please leave.

Wow, just go.

I guess I will do so now =/

pigtails seem really odd for Warframe to me. I'd rather see something like an energy braid personally, but I've just never liked the whole pigtail thing. I'm not against them adding it, I already have helmets I like. But if you do move into adding stuff like that, I really do like the idea of a moving energy braid lol.

I guess Ember already has an energy mohawk, so may as well add some other styles too.

You could have just told us nothing, man. You could have just left this thread alone.

BUT NO, ya just had to show up and tell us about how Mynki has crushed our hopes and dreams.

;_;