Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twin Pigtail Alt Helm For Nova Pls

-..-

Necro'ing this thread, as it's just been brought to my attention and I have dug up an answer for it. I've just spoken with Mynki, and he doesn't feel that pigtails suit his vision of Nova, however their may be potential for one of the other female Warframes...

If it's not nova, Let it be noone.

but nova needs pigtails, shes the Loli frame :'(

...what?

Looking at her posture, the sway-belly effect going on, poorly defined hips, tortoise neck and flat behind, the first impression I got of Nova once I'd made her was that she was a bloody senior citizen. Where do you get loli from that?

The latex fetish outfit already pegged Nova as someone's fap material. Pigtails would be a bit obvious.

Necro'ing this thread, as it's just been brought to my attention and I have dug up an answer for it. I've just spoken with Mynki, and he doesn't feel that pigtails suit his vision of Nova, however their may be potential for one of the other female Warframes...

As much as I love Mynki's designs, I loathe his opinion on this matter. This helmet looks darn good, and I would pay money to use it. This helmet would make DE money.