Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Awkward Tennocon Armor metal slots

WingedCrusade

To whom it may concern,

I had purchased both the 2018, and 2019 Tennocon digital passes and had been especially excited for the armors to come with them, however an issue with the tinting makes it absolutely frustrating to use and even turns me away to using them when I like to mix and match armors often.

Generally, the Tertiary slot is used as a non-metal detail while the Accents slot is used for metals, but on the Tennocon 2018 and 2019 armors, these tints are reversed. The metal material is linked to the Tertiary slot while the graphics on the Tennocon armor are tied to the Accents slot.

If it would be possible to swap the metal to be consistent and in the Accents slot, that would be appreciated as I had spent money on these, but haven’t even used them from this alone.

https://imgur.com/a/C18oIPn

5 hours ago, -ToT-CrackCook said:

this is a fair thing to ask, and i have been annoyed about it before as well. why cant it be consistent.. DE should either be consistent with this, or allow us to colour armour pieces individually to compensate 

I would very much like to be able to color pieces individiually. At the very least by shoulders, chest, and leg plates.

12 minutes ago, Tzar-Ye-Sylph said:

when it comes to colour channels it feesl liek sometimes DE just throws darts at a board or rolls dice  or something to see what channel colours what

There’s a lot of inconsistencies when it comes to coloring certain pieces, especially when it comes to armor and skins, but this one only sticks out most since it costs actual money.

28 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

From looking at that Picture alone, the Armor does look out of order when looking from the Chest Plate to the Leg Plates. I haven’t got the Armor but the colors are inconsistent from each other.

Yeah I specifically used the Syrinx chest plate to show it off as contrast with the 2018 and 2019 gear itself. It’s frustrating honestly.

I love the game, love DE, and still don't regret any purchases I've made.  But armor pieces are just... it basically feels like "looks good" is a set bonus.  The 2019 armor doesn't match with ANYTHING except itself, especially not some of my favorite armors like Syrinx and Kiteer.  Not something I'd quit the game over, or even something I'm angry about, but I think that armor pieces need to get to the level of polish the rest of the game has, for it to truly feel like the masterpiece it is.

22 hours ago, Mikenyes said:

I love the game, love DE, and still don't regret any purchases I've made.  But armor pieces are just... it basically feels like "looks good" is a set bonus.  The 2019 armor doesn't match with ANYTHING except itself, especially not some of my favorite armors like Syrinx and Kiteer.  Not something I'd quit the game over, or even something I'm angry about, but I think that armor pieces need to get to the level of polish the rest of the game has, for it to truly feel like the masterpiece it is.

Armor across the board needs some PBRing and touch ups to feel nice but right now my biggest concern are the cosmetics I spent actually money on.

• 4 weeks later...