Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deluxe-Chimera

A little advice before using your Umbra Forma

В 08.04.2019 в 13:54, (PS4)Mono-Pop сказал:

The GAME is GRIND. If you’re only just figuring that out now, that’s actually embarrassing.

Just about everything that exists in this game is grind.

Now, the developers are loosening that collar, giving us MORE STUFF for doing LESS GRIND and people are flinging more crap at DE than I’ve seen in a long time.

It’s disappointing and I think hurtful to the game itself.

What do DE do if trying to give us free stuff makes their own community hate them? 

Youre delusioned af if you somehow think nightwave or other New sysyems like relics are less grind. Its 10 times more grind for no reward. Doing fecking nightwave for weeks now, only at step 15 and I dont fecking need ANYTHING there, all rewards are trash and the only not so good looking cosmetics will take even more weeks to get or that useless forma. Like always they fckd up rewards, giving awful looking scraps instead of cosmetics you would want. Creating good looking sigils takes minutes, pulling conclave skins to the nightwave pool and also sigils takes minutes, yet you keep seeing ugly trash no one wants to wear or use or grind for. Best looking cosmetics are buried in this dead game mode no one plays yet youre stuck with 7gly as hell grineer armor and syndana for what takes WEEKSof every day busywork. F this game

Umbral Mesa Prime Master Race.

17 hours ago, SenariousNex said:

Nidus, he is not getting primed till 2022 anyway.

June/July 2021.

On 2019-04-10 at 1:05 PM, Deluxe-Chimera said:

If you want to use it on Garuda, go ahead since it's going to be a looong time before she becomes prime (that's why i edited the first part) but before that as i always recommend, think twice, Garuda's 3rd ability doesn't give you more energy based on your health, the ability just rip off 50% of your health for a % of energy wich is based on your efficiency, that might be changed or not... But that's worth knowing just in case.

I hope instead of 1 umbra forma, the rewards of nightwave give 3 Umbra formas because 1 is little to nothing, or at least 2, since sacrificial mods are a thing as well.

But also having more HP doesnt hurt you. Her heal is % of missing HP so if anything having more HP is better reguardless since being at half life is a 50% damage boost while still having almost twice the HP of a base garuda at full with both healing at the exact same speed.

Only time having more hp would be bad is quick thinking builds since you wont even be using the HP.

I am thinking Baruuk for my Umbra Forma. He can benefit from all three of the mods and they are a recent addition, so no Prime for a very long time, if ever.

Well 100 replys, this post sure has got a lot of attention, and I'm glad since with the feedback i could give better advices.

I use it in Volt Prime, im so much happy with the result. And if it were to be announced a Umbral Volt i will be more happy..

But anyway your advice are really helpful ^^

I did the Umbra Forma hands down.Probably not!!!!!