The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Game-breaking] [Bug] Broken/Stuck Doors (Main Thread)

MetalDeath

If the issue appears again, try to switch to your operator form and see if the door opens. Also if you reach extraction and the game doesn't "recognize" you been there, try again to switch to your operator mode. :)

Seems like sometimes the game don't recognize your warframe's existence in the map (friendlies/enemies don't see you, not showing up on friendlies map, doors/extraction not working, unable to open lockers/cashes, etc). When you switch to operator mode and as long you stay in that form, the game suddenly acknowledges your existence, but only for as long as you stay at operator mode if you switch back to warframe mode all said problems appear again.

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

copy/paste my answer from another topic... I hope it applies to your issues. It seems it the answer to my similar problems (not only in grineer tilesets, same happened to me at void missions for sure, not sure for corpus tileset tbh)

If the issue appears again, try to switch to your operator form and see if the door opens. Also if you reach extraction and the game doesn't "recognize" you been there, try again to switch to your operator mode. :)

Seems like sometimes the game don't recognize your warframe's existence in the map (friendlies/enemies don't see you, not showing up on friendlies map, doors/extraction not working, unable to open lockers/cashes, etc). When you switch to operator mode and as long you stay in that form, the game suddenly acknowledges your existence, but only for as long as you stay at operator mode if you switch back to warframe mode all said problems appear again.

Its not just the host.

I was playing solo on Sabotage for Infested invasion and the door to the blast console got stuck . I was the host since solo play .

Tried operator with no change . The door was green (just not opening ) and the consoles for alarm were dead . There were no other door (sabotage door N4 in reactor room). Had to quit the mission and restart . Mission was Gradivus on Mars (Started the mission from the dojo . Might be related or not)

Just encountered this particular bug on Ares, Mars. It's a Grineer Settlement tileset, a Sabotage Mission, and the door that was consistently not opening was the one bordering the Reactor Tile for everyone but host. Additionally, there was no extraction timer and the enemies were glitching out for me by not playing their animations. Me and my friend had to die so our host could finish the mission. Very annoying.

Operator mode does not help.

Edited by TheMugbearer

Nah, operator form doesn't work. Nothing works. You CAN be Switch Teleport'd through the door by the host, but that's the only workaround I've seen.

It's definitely the small round Grineer doors on the Galleon tileset, unless @skbenga has seen it elsewhere.

On 2019-04-08 at 12:50 AM, squirrel_killer- said:

Some further observations, it seems the doors when they will not open for clients, appear closed despite a host stepping through what is, for them, an open door.

I'm not squirrel_killer, but he probably meant "it seems that when the doors won't open for clients, they can watch the host stepping through what is, for them, a closed door."

It's pretty simple; in case someone is confused it just means that to clients the door never activates and remains closed under any circumstances, while the host can traipse right through as the door works normally for them.

Edited by auxy

3 hours ago, (PS4)Nek_Food said:

Yeah, I think most veteran players are probably familiar with this work-around, but it doesn't anymore due to the client-authoritative doors update.

• Like 1

Just had the same issue several times on the same desert theme map on mars. (nightmare mission)

I dont mind the occasional glitch but this stuff is now consistent.

Only the host could pass through the door, all the previously mentioned (in this thread) attempts have been tried to pass through with no success.

Have created a support ticket, with mission logs generated by the launcher, when this happened just now on an Ares Nightmare mode (Grineer Settlement tileset).

As host I was able to complete the mission, but clients were stuck at a broken door. Occurred twice in a row.

Edited by HypoTherm

Over the weekend we rerolled the Sortie due to impassable doors in the chosen Grineer Galleon tileset.

This weeks Update will fix the remaining issues of impassable doors in numerous Grineer tilesets.

Thanks for reporting!

:community:

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Over the weekend we rerolled the Sortie due to impassable doors in the chosen Grineer Galleon tileset.

This weeks Update will fix the remaining issues of impassable doors in numerous Grineer tilesets.

Thanks for reporting!

Is there a way (with video evidence) to get credited back a piece of loot ? (Wolf's sledge part)

@[DE]Megan

vor 30 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Thanks for reporting!

The problem also existis in Corpus tilesets, even in solo mode, so it's not related to a bad connection to the host: