Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Game-breaking] [Bug] Broken/Stuck Doors (Main Thread)

MetalDeath

This just happened to me. I am busy doing a low level Exterminate mission (I think it is on Jupiter) when the Wolf and his little friends spawned in. He killed my cat and eventually I managed to kill him and his three henchmen.

I moved to the door but it is now stuck and is green. The henchmen spawned on the other side of the door and I used Saryn's fourth ability to try and get them to trigger the alarm, but that did not work.

I just killed the Wolf for the first time and now I have to abort the mission 😞

Had a Corpus door stick on me just now. Meso fissure on Jupiter, alone. Lockdown triggered. I could see the yellow console icon, so I found one and tried hacking -- no good, didn't open the door. I'd kind of resigned myself to just adding to this thread and aborting, but I was in a room where I could go out of bounds, so I started recording again. That did the trick; the door set itself yellow and properly showed the lockdown state. Hacking the console worked after that.

1 hour ago, Syrtica said:

Had a Corpus door stick on me just now. Meso fissure on Jupiter, alone. Lockdown triggered. I could see the yellow console icon

At the first part of video, it wasn't lockdown, it was just an alarm. Alarm reset by using terminal white icon on map. Now why there are green locked door when lockdown haven't happened yet on this mission? I don't know, but I am guessing it somehow have something to do with how a previous mission ended. Looks like some door bugs continue to happen.

At the second part of video, lockdown have already happened with yellow terminal on map, which is known to get the doors unstuck. For lockdown to happen, don't reset alarm (white terminal on map) and wait for lockdown. The yellow terminal at the end of second part video was actually the double lock door that takes 2 players to unlock in 2 or more player squad.

3 minutes ago, sam686 said:

At the first part of video, it wasn't lockdown, it was just an alarm. Alarm reset by using terminal white icon on map. Now why there are green locked door when lockdown haven't happened yet on this mission? I don't know, but I am guessing it somehow have something to do with how a previous mission ended. Looks like some door bugs continue to happen.

At the second part of video, lockdown have already happened with yellow terminal on map, which is known to get the doors unstuck. For lockdown to happen, don't reset alarm (white terminal on map) and wait for lockdown. The yellow terminal at the end of second part video was actually the double lock door that takes 2 players to unlock in 2 or more player squad.

On rewatch I see what you mean, yeah. Thanks. 🙂 I didn't look at 'em too closely and thought there was an association that wasn't there, haha. Usually if I think an alert level has magically decreased, I'm assuming it's my Moa's fault.

I don't really read through long threads like this in detail, but if it bugging out while being pre-lockdown is unusual, then I'm glad I posted even if I was a total idiot about it, lol.

Broken green Corpus doors (2:30 in video), with just alarms, no lockdowns. This video (3:08) shows another problem, player number 4 teleports to someplace very far up high and off the map, but I think this is just a de-sync bug where player is actually not off the map.

I spent an hour trying to find neural sensors and finally got some on Elara. My teammate extracted, and when it switched hosts it stuck me in a wall. Used /unstuck and trapped me on the other side, final teammate extracted without helping me so I got to die and lose all of my things.

Still having a blast just kind of frustrated that I wasted 20 minutes. Big cry. 

I frequently find lots of large Corpus doors stay open when nothing is near it, why?

Worst: Resetting the alarms while something (player or enemy) standing on the open doors, LOCKS this door. This was not a lockdown, just an alarm.

Well, If I end up on the wrong side, I would have not been able to complete this objective.

It happens again in solo mode, but it wasn't me that reset the alarms, the option to use terminal to reset alarm, white icon on map, just goes away in Sabotage (2:58 in video), locking up the green door in the process.

• 2 weeks later...

I encountered a perma-locked large green Corpus door problem for the second time last night (first time was an assassination run on Iliad, Phobos a few weeks back) while trying to complete the Amalthea, Jupiter spy mission for the first time. The perma-locked door blocked my way to extraction. I tried going out of bound, getting the alarm triggered (which spawned a bursa behind the perma-locked door - it was partially visible through the door for a while) then turning the alarm off, and getting killed but nothing would unlock that bugged door. I finally had to abort and lost an Ayatan statue among other loots. I did speed-run the mission again, retrieved the data from all three vaults again, and did not run into this bug the second time but it's really frustrating when it happens. Please fix it!

• 1 month later...

I'm currently running a syndicate sabotage mission solo, in the Corpus ship tilesets. I have this door that's green but would not open at all, and the extraction is behind this peculiar door. I'm guessing the Corpus was crazy enough to break the door so it won't open so that I die with them when the ship blows up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got this as well, here's me showing all the usual quest-spots and such. Sound is just a youtube essay so you can mute that if you want. 

Spent a literal hour scouring entire map with the coolant in my hand, as well as dropping the coolant at any console etc. to interact with them. 

All I can tell is that the door is bugged with the quest-directive behind it and no amount of alarm+reset works, nor any other reactor or coolant to interact with. 

Locked green door still happens.
Happens with Corpus vs infested invasion in multiplayer.

Also happens in solo mode. Find a large corpus door that stays open with no one near. With alarm or lock down, go stand at door, then reset alarm. To reset alarm, use air support charges with Liset, or use transference to go reset alarm.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been happening a bit since a little before the Jupiter Amalgam update, it seems to be caused mostly by turning down security alerts in mission if the doors are not fully in lockdown mode already. If you can find enemies to assist, and the doors are locked down but green, try to peeve any remaining enemies into full lockdowns and then hacking the terminal to lower security, usually this will open the door for you.

This has been happening a bit since a little before the Jupiter Amalgam update, it seems to be caused mostly by turning down security alerts in mission if the doors are not fully in lockdown mode already. If you can find enemies to assist, and the doors are locked down but green, try to peeve any remaining enemies into full lockdowns and then hacking the terminal to lower security, usually this will open the door for you.

PS copy post.

Edited by Urlan

hi there!, id like to report on the same problem on a meso relic run on a corpus mission, i broke glass, hacked it, door turned green, cant go through, did it solo, right as i was trying to get to extraction, i hate it, and im still in the mission in fear of loosing hard earned progress. best regards, danTMG

http://prntscr.com/pgin1e

picture above

EDIT: game crashed for no aparent reason

Edited by danTMG
game crashed after posting

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-04-08 at 8:26 AM, squirrel_killer- said:

I have been testing this bug like crazy and here is some of what I found:

• It only applies to the small around Grineer Doors. In fact the only reason I avoided it until now I think, is I almost never do Grineer or Infested Grineer nodes outside of alerts (now basically gone) sorties, or invasions.
  • It only happens on some tiles.
  • It is most likely related to the client authoritative changes made in Update 24.4, since I started to notice it to a small degree around then during Onslaught, but didn't have any major issues with it until today when doing sorties. I sort of let it go without reporting for so long because I had no way to work out suspicions of cause and effect. Just saying "This isn't working" doesn't offer much help to DE unless you can point at some cause and effect suspicions and how to maybe reproduce it.
  • The doors it affects seem fairly consistent, but didn't immediately seem so until, after exhaustive testing, that it doesn't matter what side of the door you are on, if it is a certain door on a certain tile you will usually have this problem. Let's just say this was a lot of work to test since, well, procedural generated missions.

Great, except I was on Iliad to kill The Sergeant - a Corpus tileset and faction-held mission. It does not solely affect Grineer at all. Mine came at pretty much the start some 1,204 - 846m from the Assassination target.