Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Game-breaking] [Bug] Broken/Stuck Doors (Main Thread)

MetalDeath

Yes, just chiming in to add to the reports - it happens pretty consistently now, starting since roughly the time of the PoE update. I've had it happen 5-6 times in the last couple days, and it's especially bad on wide doors on Corpus tilesets (although I had it happen during a Grineer tileset sortie too). Caveat: I may just have been running more corpus tileset missions than others, though.

Usually, the door will jam once one person has traveled through it, leaving 3 of us on the other side. We can force an extraction if everybody on the wrong side of the door dies, but if it's just a mission objective on the other side, you're hosed. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Over the weekend we rerolled the Sortie due to impassable doors in the chosen Grineer Galleon tileset.

This weeks Update will fix the remaining issues of impassable doors in numerous Grineer tilesets.

Thanks for reporting!

:community:

Hi @[DE]Megan, thanks for the update (missed this post earlier). I want to mention that for me, it was almost always wide doors on Corpus tilesets that stuck; I only had one issue on the Grineer tileset (it was the Sortie). 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Over the weekend we rerolled the Sortie due to impassable doors in the chosen Grineer Galleon tileset.

This weeks Update will fix the remaining issues of impassable doors in numerous Grineer tilesets.

Thanks for reporting!

Thanks for the fix, really hope it also fixes same problem on Corpus tilesets 🙂

Ares (mars) is still affected. Host see open, other see locked.

When stalker shows up, Lockdown (yellow terminal on map), it does not lock down this bugged doors, stays green, again open for host, forever locked for clients.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks for reporting!

Can confirm that:

6 hours ago, M4T2E said:

@[DE]Megan

The problem also existis in Corpus tilesets

Happened to me on Jupiter. I know it's about to get reworked, but until then... The tile is on the left (pic for reference):

DA1v9jY.png

Got locked in the tile from both ways. That was fun :clem:

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Thanks for reporting!

This is NOT exclusive to Grineer tilesets. Just had this happen on a Sortie Spy Corpus door. This needs to get fixed now.

Yeah just had another one like 5 minutes ago where 2 of our teammates were stuck behind doors but me and another were able to complete the mission. Something got terribly messed up with DE's wanting to just push out updates without testing.

This has began to happen to me, recently too.

The only work around I know, is for everyone apart from the HOST to bleed out.

Then when the HOST goes to the EXTRACTION point. It registers as we are all there, and completes the missions.

It's a pain, but hopefully DE will fix it.

id just like to say that, from my experience, this bug seems to only happen for me on
corpus missions,
it mainly happens on spy missions with doors that lead towards a vault be it completed or not, but this is not exclusive, as it can happen in any mission tile from what ive seen and read.
and the only time i was able to fix it was after a complete lockdown occured, where immediately after we fixed the lockdown, the door opened for us again.
it happens every so often, but the amount of people it does happen for is concerning, a fix would be much appreciated, thanks for reading 😄

Edited by AuntieDone
additional info

Oh, I can't do half of void relics missions anymore. How cutie.

It's not only in Grineer tilesets It seems. Only the host can open the door (sometimes, not always).

Please, make pets usable with Titania in pixie mode (think if Valkyr can't use it in Hysteria)~

Edited by DukeNix