Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Things I Have to Say About the PoE Remaster.

WarriorSoundwave

I'll just keep this quick.

Overall I'm really liking this new Plains of Eidolon remaster a lot but there are a few things that I'd like to suggest:

Thumper Bots

I think the Thumper bot fights are cool but what confused me was how just shooting it's legs kills the whole thing. I think it would make more sense if shooting the legs just knocked it down and then you just but the top caps off of the bot and blow up its insides. Basically I just think it should have another "stage" to it or at least the bigger ones should. I was a little disapointed about the rewards from them but it is just a mini boss and the resources are nice for newer players but once again like with the exploiter, there wasn't much reason to do it since I already owned Hildryn but with this boss I own the Korrudo. I think it would be cool if we got a unique resource/reward like thumper bot parts to build something new like a new gun. 

Bodies of Water

This for me has personally bothered me for quite a while; all the bodies of water in The Plains of Eidolon still don't have any kind of Fauna or Flora in them. Every lake, pond, river, coast line has nothing but dirt in it like Minecraft once did. I was worried that with the remaster you guys would still forget to add more life to the bodies of water. I think it would be cool to see lots of plant life and maybe even some broken machinery and other sunken treasures at the bottom of the lakes or oceans. Right now it's still just dirt and rocks though.

All in all though, I must say I am really impressed with the amount of work that went into the remaster and I really love the economy changes as well. I'd like to see what others have to say about this new update so please, do not hesitate to leave your thoughts and feedback. 🙂

On the thumper bots: They do have something new, as far as I am aware they are where the new sparring weapon comes from. You already have the korrudo, which is a weapon... which you suggested. And you get parts for building the korrudo, which is plains resources, from killing the thumper bot. And yes you can do other things to get those parts, but that is a longer way to go about it for some folks.

I do agree about the fauna though. It feels like we should have a little more on the plains than what we do, and I would also like to see the fishable critters spawn without having to have the spear equipped as well, much like the plains conservation fauna do.