Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Derelict Explorafun: Feedback, Suggestion, Glitch Report

Kinperor

Well I don't know if you received the memo, but Hobbled keys Vaults are practically impossible to find. It's to the point where greedy players are advised to tag along with PUGs from the recruitment channel and call the Hobbled key, so much that you're certain it won't be needed (that way you use neither an OD key nor a dragon key).  

If I was to solve that problem, I'd personally make hobbled vaults spawn in the first place (like, at all), and then keep them from spawning in challenge room (at all). That way a hobbled-carrier won't need to race to get to the vault, except if you add valuable loot to the challenge chambers, but AFAIK, there isn't anything worth completing the race at the moment. That way the players that aren't motionally challenged can complete the race, grab the mod for everyone and then move out. 

Otherwise, trollframes like Loki and Nova will see a surge in popularity. 

Had the pleasure to go do some Orokin Derelict today, and I was perplexed on the Defense tile, I was under the impression the repairs you did went live? Still having a problem with mobs getting trapped on doors, seeing a shrubbery pop out of wall and there's that odd teleport spot.

I guess it simply didn't roll out yet. Also, I completely forgot to check the puddle again, gotta make a post-it note before doing a defense again there.

Anyway, got some more stuff you guys can look at. 

#43 TBF: Mob trap. - Fixed 

#44 TBF: Mob trap 1. - Fixed

#45 TBF: Mob trap 2. 

1384056701-mob-trap-orokin-derelict-2.jp            Speaks for itself I think. The Chargers seems to have walked off the level and got trapped on an invisible platform, where he was left trying to run forward into a wall (the corpse is still hanging on the platform). Pretty hilarious really, but it looks pretty glitchy.

#46 TBF: Electric field out of place? - Fixed 

#47 TBF: Leaking locker. - Fixed

#48 TBF: Clipping root. - Fixed 

#49 TBF: Secret room suggestion. - Noted

1384056711-terrain-design-secret-room-es            Well, I know there's already a loot room in that tile (a well done one at that), I think it would be nice to have an opening through the highlighted wall that leads to some delicious loot. It might be a bit too out of the way, but still, potential.

Have a great one. 

Edited by Kinperor

Couple more Carp-Snax:

#50 TBF: Clipping root (two instances).

1384801083-terrain-glitch-clipping-root-1384801083-terrain-glitch-clipping-root-            Both are just beside eachother in the same tile. The first one there's some floor root clipping with the door. The second one speaks for itself, it needs a bit of a trim.

Continuation of #36: Invisible wall in the middle of the way.

Made a video of the wall I was talking about. I think it's pretty clear there. If you still can't find the sucker, well ****, I dunno what else I can do.

Edited by Kinperor

Om nom nom.

43.   Fixed, the corner right by the door had a weird nav piece coming from the corner trim there having wrong nav mesh influence settings, tweaked

44.   Slightly raised branch to make sure Ancients can get their big heads through

45.   Hmm, CNR this one; Nav looks fine, Chargers fell down normally if they overshot their mark

46.   Good point, added art to explain origin and tweaked effect placement

47.   Fixed, tweaked fx placement

48.   Fixed, slightly moved cover

49.   Will pass on to Designer, sometime after U11 maybe

50.   Fixed root 1, CNR root 2, nothing in the pipe here

51.   Embedding doesn’t work for me, got the link? Also I didn’t say I can’t find it, was more a question of if it’s still an issue, and I take it is. :)

About 45: And should the Charger be able to walk there? I mean, it stayed there for a solid 10 seconds (before my Sentinel off'd it). I'm not so much worried about the pathing as much as the goofy sight of a Charger floating. Maybe you could add something to force the infested to glide off that lower rim if you worked through your high-priority stuff? Otherwise, the cause was probably a freak occurrence.

About 50; 2: Nothing at all? That's odd. I'll see if I can't stumble on it again after the next patch, maybe someone beat you to it.

About 51: I thought you guys could see invisible walls bright like day, so I read that as "can't see anything", my bad. Anyway, did you make your browser load unsafe script? If you're on Chrome, there's  a gray shield near the "favorite" star in the URL bar: Right click that and select "load unsafe script".