The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wolf Of Saturn Six, Why Not Change Sargas Ruk into Wolf?

megamino

This concerns me, by using wolf as a rando boss that appeared whenever he wanted is not a good design, especially he is tanky AF and his loot is very RNG ness... what do you think if i spend 20 mins (squad btw) to kill him and got molten impact (btw, it's a heat mod for weapon)... first he is tanky, second his loot is RNG. So, because his full brand name is wolf of SATURN six, why not making him a boss in saturn replacing Sargas Ruk? That's much more applicable and it can be explained through lore that you have build so far.

23 minutes ago, megamino said:

This concerns me, by using wolf as a rando boss that appeared whenever he wanted is not a good design, especially he is tanky AF and his loot is very RNG ness... what do you think if i spend 20 mins (squad btw) to kill him and got molten impact (btw, it's a heat mod for weapon)... first he is tanky, second his loot is RNG. So, because his full brand name is wolf of SATURN six, why not making him a boss in saturn replacing Sargas Ruk? That's much more applicable and it can be explained through lore that you have build so far.

Because he's a Grineer but he's not a Grineer ally. He's roaming the system killing a bunch of people. That's why his spawn is random and that's why he's not fixed in one node.

And Sargas Ruk have his own story that was never fully explored. Removing him is pretty much waste a potential story in the future.

30 minutes ago, megamino said:

why not making him a boss in saturn replacing Sargas Ruk? That's much more applicable and it can be explained through lore that you have build so far. 

Also, I had an eye twitch at this. Are you serious? Do you not KNOW who Sargus Ruk is? Wolf is just some Once peaceful, now blood-thirsty Meathead who's busted out of his Prison (For Currently Unknown Reasons, the Lore for him builds as the Event goes on). Why would HE get the Saturn Node? Why? What Grineer forces does he control, other than his little Molotov throwing cell-mates? What Relays has he taken on head to head? What Deserters has he hunted down to the ends of the Solar System? Maybe there's not much In-Your-Face and apparently lore about Sargus Ruk currently in the playable game (Basically excluding pass Events), but he has Earned that Boss Node spot WAY more than wimpy little Wolf has.

*Gasps for Air*

.......Sorry....I blacked out there for a moment. What happened?

Edited by Tangent-Valley

2 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

You appear to be missing the entire point of what Wolf is as a Random Encounter (Event) Boss.
(You might as well ask for Shadow Stalker to be a Node Boss as well.)

not really, the stalker is fine with his way, but for me, this has something different with Wolf itself

2 hours ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Because he's a Grineer but he's not a Grineer ally. He's roaming the system killing a bunch of people. That's why his spawn is random and that's why he's not fixed in one node.

And Sargas Ruk have his own story that was never fully explored. Removing him is pretty much waste a potential story in the future.

2 hours ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Also, I had an eye twitch at this. Are you serious? Do you not KNOW who Sargus Ruk is? Wolf is just some Once peaceful, now blood-thirsty Meathead who's busted out of his Prison (For Currently Unknown Reasons, the Lore for him builds as the Event goes on). Why would HE get the Saturn Node? Why? What Grineer forces does he control, other than his little Molotov throwing cell-mates? What Relays has he taken on head to head? What Deserters has he hunted down to the ends of the Solar System? Maybe there's not much In-Your-Face and apparently lore about Sargus Ruk currently in the playable game (Basically excluding pass Events), but he has Earned that Boss Node spot WAY more than wimpy little Wolf has.

*Gasps for Air*

.......Sorry....I blacked out there for a moment. What happened?

Wow, hang on there, again for me because the name is wolf of SATURN six, don't know what the meaning of Saturn Six all i know is Saturn itself which applicable at this point.

Now, removing him is not what i meant, he can be whereever DE wanted him to be, but from what i see

1. Wolf is super tanky, not much as a "random boss" character

2. I don't know where Wolf break the prison from but the title said saturn then i said saturn

3. and don't get your short-tempered comment down here...

i don't know much about the lore, but i brave myself to give suggestion because of what have pissed me off (not everybody, yes i understand everybody love random wolf)

Wolf is tied to the Nightwave season he's in. New season, he goes away and a new guy shows up.

They aren't going to dump an existing Grineer boss, especially not one with a identity, unlike the Corpus' The Sergeant.

Just for the record, your suggestion makes about as much sense as this:

"Guys, I'm just saying. Meat-Cleaver Mike escaped from IOWA High Security Prison. It's in the name that he should be the Governor of Iowa, right? It just makes sense to me."

• Like 1

13 hours ago, megamino said:

not really, the stalker is fine with his way, but for me, this has something different with Wolf itself

Wow, hang on there, again for me because the name is wolf of SATURN six, don't know what the meaning of Saturn Six all i know is Saturn itself which applicable at this point.

Now, removing him is not what i meant, he can be whereever DE wanted him to be, but from what i see

1. Wolf is super tanky, not much as a "random boss" character

2. I don't know where Wolf break the prison from but the title said saturn then i said saturn

3. and don't get your short-tempered comment down here...

i don't know much about the lore, but i brave myself to give suggestion because of what have pissed me off (not everybody, yes i understand everybody love random wolf)

You don't need to undestand all the lore in the game to know about the Wolf. Did you never saw the cutscenes when the nightwave started?

Saturn Six is a prison in Saturn. He escaped and now is roaming the Origin System killing people conected to the prison. The Warden was selling prisioners to the Corpus and the Corpus was using them in experiments. He's hunting them with other inmates.

The Wolf and the pack. That's why his spawn is random.

About Ruk, he's a war hero, he stopped a #*!%in rebellion. He's a General with high sense of honor but he hates the weakness of flesh. That's why he's nearly all robotic.
We don't know about the rebellion but we think its about Steel Meridian, because Cressa Tal from Steel Meridian was under his command but left.

I see, how about this? Since wolf has escaped the prison, he takes over control of saturns node... (now the story has come out, so this might be a no no but whatever) and sargas ruk retreat to the other planet.

Now as i said, i am not saying to REMOVE, i am saying to replace... it's the other way that how we can enjoy the tankiness of the wolf itself. Y'all still point out some lore related that is not my point, where the point of "random boss" character that should not be tanky AF to begin with. It's more appropriate for boss node, hell if there's a raid, it should be on raid with that kind of tankiness and annoyance of napalm thrower invulnerable 3 idiots that hanging with wolf.

Got it?

9 hours ago, megamino said:

I see, how about this? Since wolf has escaped the prison, he takes over control of saturns node... (now the story has come out, so this might be a no no but whatever) and sargas ruk retreat to the other planet.

Now as i said, i am not saying to REMOVE, i am saying to replace... it's the other way that how we can enjoy the tankiness of the wolf itself. Y'all still point out some lore related that is not my point, where the point of "random boss" character that should not be tanky AF to begin with. It's more appropriate for boss node, hell if there's a raid, it should be on raid with that kind of tankiness and annoyance of napalm thrower invulnerable 3 idiots that hanging with wolf.

Got it?

bet Sargas would kick the crap out of Wolf if we don't take into accounts how they are in missions. Sargas didn't get to the rank of General by doing nothing :V

then again, Sargas's my favorite grineer character so I'm biased. 

Also, I'm glad Wolf was tanky, pretty bumped that they nerfed him, nothing can kill me or tickle me bones anymore in warframe, finally something came out that can make me run for my money a bit, that I can unload a single mag of boar prime into without hesitating and not die. All gone within a few weeks. I guess I sorta get it cause even newbies can get him to spawn.