Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JacketUnHoly

Just was about to post about the same, but would like to add things I noticed so far regarding this issue. 

The range was always at least 20 meters or much much more and when they disappeared it was always from a position where 1/6-1/4 of it was obscured by terrain - slight slope or small rock in between us. The most peculiar thing was that almost every time this happened while I was aiming at its weak spots or straight at it and seeing it do the vanishing act straight in plain view.

There was also this one oddly behaving thumper that engaged in fight normally, but suddenly it switched to "unalerted" and just continued on its way. While I gave chase it did the vanishing trick like described above.

Current total is 2 defeated and at least 5 vanished if I remember correctly.

Edit: after posting this I encountered 2 more. First one I kept constantly right in front of me without letting it get from 10 to 30 meter from me or in higher/lower ground and it worked. Second encounter was same, but at middle of the fight it bounced straight at me while I was in air and at the same moment it went through me it vanished. So.. yeah. Those kind of things feel kinda freaky.

Edited by Jiritsu
Added info

• 2 weeks later...

This problem is still persisting. Faced 4 thumber bulls in one go when doing solo 4th rank bounty - 2 defeated and 2 vanished the same way as I have previously mentioned.

Only two new things to mention are that I forgot to mention in the first post that everyone of those vanishing acts has been in a fight that took at least 4 to 5 minutes. As a second thing these last two, and if I remember correctly the others, seem to always vanish after a jump where they reposition themselves.

• 3 weeks later...

The last 8 times I have fought thumpers, they have disappear 6 of those times.  I was always close right before it happened, a few jumped over a small rise and blap, gone, a few I didn't see what happened, just right now had one literally just sink into the ground.

I'm just not going to engage the content until it's fixed, no point, it's super frustrating putting the time in just to have them bug out!

• Like 1

The only reason I'm not still complaining about this problem, is because after killing 100+ Domas, I finally got the BP and don't have to hunt them any more.

That being said, it's still a problem, and yes, it will disappear while entirely in view.  My suspicion is that it fell through the ground to infinity.