Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe should make battle royal too

22 minutes ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

No matter how subtle you try to suggest battle royale, it ain't happening.

To be fair , it would be a PVP mission , and the current PVP roster sucks , so i think it would be a welcome addition (it may still suck though)

7 hours ago, -HoB-AngelofRevenge said:

will we get wolfpack event? similar to acolytes so we can farm few stuff maybe battle royal or something. I mean, current event is good and I do like it but also it need few more missions to do. it is kind slow to rank up in general.

You could actually look up what this "event" is. 

It's the new alert system. A redistribution of old content with a smidge of new content. It's a rotation of seasons with a new bad guy every ~10 weeks with a reward system built around a token system to choose exactly what rewards you got from old alerts at the cost of fewer rewards overall had you no lifed alert trackers. logging every 3 days or so for the carrots at the final ranks is a dedication bonus. It's ment to be kinda slow. 

Not even a week into season 1 and everyone is loosing their minds, so changes might come for simply more activities. But if they make more missions for more points, it's not hard to imagine the final ranks are just going to be pushed further back so it still would take ~60% of the seasons total points to earn the final reward.

Edited by Firetempest

• 3 weeks later...

I want to give some ideas to enhance pvp and give better pve content :

1- i think there should be much better rewards for pvp to encourage players to play some pvp (no one is doing pvp atm) even if i want to play pvp (wich i really like) i would sit there for more than 10mins without anyone joining for a match... Even if they do u would get in a match vs only 1 player. 

2-for pve : i think there should be a different kind of content like a special mission with different tasks like :go there and open a door>talk to that man and kill that guy before u get into the final boss fight... (like dungeons) unlike assassination missions where everyone rushes to the boss fight,kill him,and its over. Of course u need to but a spexial reward for it. Like cosmetics. 

3-this maybe a little bit inordinate but i would suggest u make some kind of a battle royal or a clan vs clan pvp matches.

I hope some of you agree with me. Thnx 🙂

tenor.gif?itemid=5439969

PVP in Warframe is better left Dead. Adding more content tied to it will only increase the frustration of players that still have to see a Conclave console on their Orbiters.

ADD:

45 minutes ago, akhidir said:

3-this maybe a little bit inordinate but i would suggest u make some kind of a battle royal or a clan vs clan pvp matches.

This will never happen as it would require too many changes to the game mechanics and the implementation of too many things that wouldnt be used or attractive to the majority of players to be worth making.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

The 3rd topic was just a silly idea i know it's a bit hard to add and no need for it. I just thought it would be fun... But i dont see how adding more content to pvp would be frustrating 🤔 pvp is important in all games and im sure there are many ppl who'd like to enjoy pvp in warframe too but there's no point in doing pvp thats no one wastes their time on it. 

Edited by akhidir

• 2 weeks later...
vor 3 Stunden schrieb (XB1)XlOoftheGoof Xl:

I think variations should be encouraged in warframe. You seen to want a regression on warframe progress. 

Oh I want Progress too. but i play for a long time now and saw how some gamemodes where made and then where basicly never visited again.
a lot people that i know dont even like PVP in warframe so why should DE waste a lot of time and money to develop a gamemode that is ask for by a few people.

and most of them simply ask to have another game in warframe why? Since the i played Warframe got to many changes; 3 star maps, Void key > Relics and many others most oft them was inteded to be for the PvE part of the game. so not all of them i liked but i stayed maybee i did a brake sometimes but i came back.

So for my part i can say that i dont would like Battle royale to be a part of Warframe but if DE Would like it to be a part of i had the choosing to ingore it.

Anyways have a nice day.