Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Switch V.24 Bug Report #2 :Updated:

Glaive-012

Equinox Prime Hotflix 3 Bugs: 4/6/2019

- Navigation banner within Orbiter strangely displaying Orb Vallis label as "Orb Vallis: I LABEL I in Cold/Warm/Freezing".

- Shadow Stalker's communication window displaying pre-Second Dream Stalker when a Warframe ability is used on him.

- Zanuka Hunter's communication window displaying original green variant, rather than its red and white color scheme.

- Within the Saturn Six captura, players are irregularly suspended above the floor while standing on the balcony section of the prison, above the broken wall.

- Perla Dual Pistol skins positioning the cylinder section of the weapon in front of the barrel while equipped on the Asksomati (Might have the same result for Akstiletto).

- Lua Ascension Hall Nightwave challenge not providing standing to players upon completion (Needs further confirmation from playerbase).

- Wolf of Saturn Six diorama scene not looping when his Codex entry is accessed, remaining dark until it is reaccessed.

- Lotus noggle's head section glitching when moving away from its position, returning to normal when moving closer to it.

- Camera clipping through the walls of the Liset section of the orbiter, next to the Market and Codex segments. Same issue also occurs within one of the starting areas of the Grineer Galleon tileset.

- The following glyphs (Nef Anyo Mashed, Buried Debts, Tennocon 2019, Wolf of Saturn Six) not displaying on the forum profile for players to see when chosen within their profile.

- Players dissapearing when flying near the upper sky boundary above Orb Vallis, via Archwing.

- Operator Garasu Oculus cosmetic exhibiting flashing glares.

- Orbiter hull background displaying incorrect location not correspondant to the last completed mission with their respective planet after relogging (e.g. background displaying the Kuva Fortress while last playing a mission at Sedna, after exiting and relogging).

- While accessing the inventory from navigation, text from of all the listed planets and their nodes are still visible from within the inventory screen, obstructing the menu while it is active. An issue like this also transpires when accessed from the Arsenal, Foudry, and Mod segments (See Switch v.24 Bug Report #1).

Edited by (NSW)Glaive-012

Yes that Lotus noggle head glitch has been in the game for a while now. Hope it gets fixed. I added some screenshots, took these in portable mode so the image quality is not the best.

A close up shot of Lotus noggle’s head glitch.

38274-CB6-E973-4717-B91-B-6-C4-AFC4799-A

When I move this much, the head glitches, I’m not even far from it as you can see.  

6-D8-FB742-25-D6-429-B-8-D54-CFE9-BA3-D6

When I stand very close to the noggle it looks okay, head is there. 

AFDF9520-70-C8-4687-99-EE-468-BDB4-CB77-

EDIT: this glitch is now fixed. 

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula

On 2019-04-07 at 2:52 AM, (NSW)Glaive-012 said:

Equinox Prime Hotflix 3 Bugs: 4/6/2019

- Lua Ascension Hall Nightwave challenge not providing standing to players upon completion (Needs further confirmation from playerbase).

This is a problem on both the Switch and PC as far as I can tell. My friend and I took 2 hours to complete that challenge on PC because we kept getting the Ascension hall (6 out of 10 times). On the Switch I couldn't even complete the challenge because I tried the Ascension hall three times and none of them worked. I got frustrated and stopped trying.

Edit: My friend got the challenge the first time we did it together without issues. Each time I tried to do it, independently or not, I never got the Ascension hall to work for me. It wouldn't even shoot me into the ceiling. After the first time, my friend never got credit any other time we got the challenge.

Edited by Lobosandia
Forgot a detail

On 2019-04-07 at 2:52 AM, (NSW)Glaive-012 said:

- Players dissapearing when flying near the upper sky boundary above Orb Vallis, via Archwing.

I had this issue today, though it occurred with some weird physics of one of those launcher plants in the vallis instead of an archwing. It blasted me out of a cave, but I got stuck on a ceiling briefly, which threw physics out of whack. When I got loose and flew out of the cave, it shot me all the way up to the world boundary and my character model disappeared.

Edited by (NSW)JayronAuron