Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fydro56

Helminth Cyst Bug

Question

So I contracted a helminth cyst a while ago and it hasn't grown at all and has remained completely dormant since; the abomination is really starting to bug me. Please help!

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Kthal said:

It should take ten days to grow a hair. You can get rid of it then, either temporarily by hatching a Helminth Charger, or permanently (for that frame) in the Infested room at the back of your ship.

Not really, it only takes 7 days for a cyst to be fully grown for removal or placed on a kubrow egg.

It should take ten days to grow a hair. You can get rid of it then, either temporarily by hatching a Helminth Charger, or permanently (for that frame) in the Infested room at the back of your ship.

Well,  you dont have to care about that pink cyst. Its just from fashion side, and yes, I heard you can summon by it Helmith Charger. It takes around week until your infested part of ship ( 3 rooms in back, left one, will send picture)  can "cut it off". I had that cyst a few times, didnt noticed any side effect.  If you really and really dont like that cyst, take your second frame and play with it for a week. 

Wish  you luck fellow  Tenno! 20190407124300_1.jpg