Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[25.x.x] Sentinel weapon and mod set issue

Etzu

Hey there,

I found that if you put the Vigilante mods in a sentinel weapon, like the Vulklok, and then equiping a kavat instead of the sentinel, the mod set bonus counter keep them as "active" (having 3 vigilante mods on my Vulklok and one on my rubico gives me the 4th level of the mod set). 

Plus, equiping vigilante armement on both the sentinel weapon and your main primary will make the set having "2 mods active" (should not do that cause it's the same set). I think the idea of the same mod stacking the count of the total sets of the mod active is good and could open to a more interesting way to benefit from the set bonuses by adding some to the sentinel weapons to not have to sacrifice those slots on the main weapon or the frame, but it's kinda op too.

Update Info:

• 24.8.2: thread started.
  • 24.8.3: issue still present.
  • 25.2.0: issue half fixed, doublon mods no more granting additionnal mod set effect.
Edited by Etzu

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

## Update 25.2.0 ##

Still semi present.

• [Fixed] Duplicated mod used on sentinel weapons granting additionnal set rank effect. (not effective anymore)
  • [Not Fixed] Mod equiped on sentinel still grant set bonus count when the sentinel / moa is not equiped. (with a kavat / kubrow / helminth / no companion)