The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf enemies

Nullivoid

Okie I'm making this ticket as I just died at a single thrown grenade by a corrupted level 30 crewman.
This is quite OP I'd like to ask that enemy firepower be nerfed a bit.
Also those laser corpus soldiers killed me in 1 second on level 52
I can assure you my mod builds are not that pathetic.

13 minutes ago, I.Karma said:

Okie I'm making this ticket as I just died at a single thrown grenade by a corrupted level 30 crewman.

http://warframe-builder.com/

Good luck there :satisfied:

27 minutes ago, I.Karma said:

I don’t think your builds are what’s pathetic here....

21 hours ago, I.Karma said:

what the...

I can already just stay still and do nothing in those missions and not get killed, Please go and revise your build. 

• Like 1

The Corpus Crewmen's grenades are most definitely borked. Lvl30-35 Void Defense mission and I literally get ragdolled halfway across the level by a single Crewman grenade. 1200 EHP Warframe. This is after not too many rounds in the mission, this is happening during round 9. PLEASE look at this, DE.

Unfortunately not in b4 "git gud". Please to refrain from more elitism.

Edited by rotterdxm
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still got replies about the build. Well, the crewmen don't kill me with their boars it's just their grenades that inflict over 1000 damage as I've revised on that site providing battle logs. As to enemies themselves they're killed easily once you're a veteran in the game and got the right mods and stuff. I do not face problems killing them or surviving their gunshots. But their sudden grenade tosses is what kills me if I'm unlucky enough. I just think it's not logical to die at one grenade no matter how tough you become. Anyway, I implemented a maxed Arcane Guardian, Quick thinking and Primed Flow on my build to test out those grenades next time, if it still kills me through all that then it's defo not fair.

Edit : Also my build during the corpus defense was more specialized towards Nekros dissection or whatevs, so it's not the best but still got killed before I could bullet jump.

Edited by I.Karma
Forgot the laser dudes

When you are new to the game you should die. If you just run through and kill everything without dying there is something not right.

But once you get some experience with game you wont die that much. Even the grenades arent a problem then.