Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

._.-._.

What it feels like if DE added jamming mechanic to the game?

14 hours ago, Goodwill said:

I'm all for making Warframe a harder, more challenging, and a little more down to earth game... But let's not introduce RNG mechanics to do so...

It was harder and didnt see an uptick in player base til they relaxed some things. 3 deaths per day and you can no longer use that frame til reset to 6 deaths per mission and your frame doesnt get locked out. Raids to no raids. It's been traded for item and rep gating to the extreme. I would gladly go back to the difficulty if that was the gating instead of the way it is. But then we would lose a huge portion of the player base. So we have what we have.

I have a semi working mouse that dies and revives at random (dropped it hard by accident) which is pretty much what jamming is. Let me tell you, it's not fun in warframe.

The gun jam eximus. Jams your guns and you have to find him and melee/ability him for guns to work again. Eximus modifier exclusive for flying drones.

The jamba. Sk8terboi that does a pulse that jams your current gun. You have to switch guns. Or maybe ejects your ammo from the mag into the pool forcing you to reload.

Falcon. A stealth moa that randomly decloacks and disables your weapons and powers that need target to cast for 20 seconds so you can only run in little circles, wave you hands and shout.