Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request: Rework "Most Used" stats to up-to-date data.

_Absolom_

The equipment we used 6+ years ago has no chance of disappearing from our profiles even though we don't have it in our inventories anymore. The percentages should be based on how much we used stuff in the past...6 months? Year, mabye, tops? 
Or top XP/Kills stuff? Something along those lines. But the current system cannot be overwritten by newer stuff, however much we use it.

• Like 2

Yeah I have had broken War be my top for a while with Lex prime, I used those as my starters and used them while I got used to the game and it took me some months. Took me a lot of time to get them off my profile. I feel like most used should have categories Affinity, Time spent with, Missions ran, Kills. And we should be able to pick form which category we want to display on profile when someone sees it.

• Like 2

Indeed, but at the same time I like to see that cernos on top 10 because it carried me through starchart. I don't think kills should be a thing for frames, Loki is my most used, has more kills than nekros, but no way it can compete with any dps frame 

It should also be fixed because kitguns are not counted, like it was for zaws, so not having my catchmoon on the top while switching weapons is bad.

It was bugged a few years ago but it should be recording data fine now?

Might have borked numbers for the stuff you had 6 years ago and those usage numbers are too high to ever get caught by your newer stuff.

I agree though there should be a switch to see most used in last 28 days, 90 days and 365 days or this month, this quarter, this year. Not sure how easy and data heavy that would be.

• Like 1