Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ETA for the second part to Buried Debts

(PSN)idaboss007

I did the Thermia event but the patch notes said that the second part of the event is to come, now that the first part of the event is over I was wondering what the ETA is for the second part. I've been paying attention to the patch notes no word yet, although it seems PC has it or has had it. i have 36 Diluted Thermia that i'd like to use.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

we already have it.. we have for a while.

the second part is fighting Exploiter: you need to grab some friends/randoms and head to a specific cave to start the fight. it's multi-phase, like profit taker, and awards you Hildryn parts.

it says in the patch notes its to come tho, I know where the cave is.. but the patch notes says its to come and dont mention that the second part is live.

1 minute ago, (PS4)idaboss007 said:

it says in the patch notes its to come tho, I know where the cave is.. but the patch notes says its to come and dont mention that the second part is live.

they didn't update it, dunno why. you should be able to hack the console at the door, and enter Deck 12. there's a machine on the upper left floor, interact with it and Exploiter will appear. go prepared. people have been running Exploiter for a while now, you should probably get in on the action!

15 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

they didn't update it, dunno why. you should be able to hack the console at the door, and enter Deck 12. there's a machine on the upper left floor, interact with it and Exploiter will appear. go prepared. people have been running Exploiter for a while now, you should probably get in on the action!

yea I can go through the door now, when I did the scans though it wasnt working. I have been waiting for it so i can farm for Hildryn, and what ever else drops.

Just now, (PS4)idaboss007 said:

yea I can go through the door now, when I did the scans though it wasnt working. I have been waiting for it so i can farm for Hildryn, and what ever else drops.

oh, they didn't bother with the scans: when they tried it on PC people didn't fill the bar fast enough, so DE had to intervene. they skipped that part for consoles, so once everyone got their 100 fractures for Opticor Vandal they went to run Exploiter. like I said, it's there now, has been for ages. it will also be a recurring event, so even if you don't get everything this time around, the Fractures and the Exploiter will come back. personally that's what I'm waiting on as the fight is terribly bugged for me, and I got Hildryn, so something to do another time, when the bugs are fixed.

good luck!

17 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

oh, they didn't bother with the scans: when they tried it on PC people didn't fill the bar fast enough, so DE had to intervene. they skipped that part for consoles, so once everyone got their 100 fractures for Opticor Vandal they went to run Exploiter. like I said, it's there now, has been for ages. it will also be a recurring event, so even if you don't get everything this time around, the Fractures and the Exploiter will come back. personally that's what I'm waiting on as the fight is terribly bugged for me, and I got Hildryn, so something to do another time, when the bugs are fixed.

good luck!

alright, thanks for responding. I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get to do it while it was all hype, hope people are still willing to do the fight now.

9 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

good luck!

It's not that they purposely skipped the scans because pc didnt do them fast enough it was more like DE screwed up big time on consoles. Basically the whole reason phase 2 on consoles got postponed was because pc players figured out a way to finish the first stage of the exploiter fight too fast for DE liking, so DE refused to let console players do the fight until they could patch it so the faster way wasn't possible anymore. DE originally intended to throw out another full game update to consoles with the fixes after they figured out how to do it on PC but at the last mintue the devs supposedly figured out a way to fix the fight using the small hotfix that revaulted frost prime and ember prime. The big problem was after the hotfix they received word that some people had been able to do exploiter without phase 2 even starting. By the time DE could find a fix the next day, they realized if phase 2 was to start up then it would lock the door that were already open. DE figured that locking the doors would annoy people especially knowing that some had already started or even finished getting hildryn parts from the fight. So in the end DE choose to just let consoles keep the glitched door that opened ahead of time and never continued forward with the event, the big problem though was they posted everything in the forums and never bothered to make an offcial notification in game leading to a lot of confused players. 

Also two quick notes

First the exploiter fight is always availble as long as you or somebody in your squad have diluted thermia, so the fight is availble even without the fractures but you cant get more diluted thermia til the fractures return. 

Second with the plains remaster update (coming soon to consoles....hopefully) DE will be adding an exploiter orb bounty to the profit taker bounty area in an effort to make match making way easier.

• Like 1