(PS4)lokaspoka

Conclave mobility like corpus and grinner not warframes

Posted (edited)

Mobility Makes it hit and Miss Problem

Lot of the Frustration comes from dealing with the warframe mobilty, (bullet  jump,Bullet roll (L1, L1+X)  Air glide (L2)

when trying to shoot them.

lot of the ammo is used up trying to hit the target

Why not make the mobility of warframes like the corpus/griner units

( Pve shows their lack of mobility makes them easy to hit and its fun)

Solution 

Why Corpus and griner mobility is still awesome for Warframes to have in PVP

they can climb crates/objects

they can jump small distances

they  crouch and cover fire from behind objects

they wall hug (stick their back to the wall and shoot/use it as a cover)

Wall Hug/Crouch cover fire behind object example

Image result for splinter cell blacklist

o0dpop.jpg

Use PVE Maps

Better bigger bigger maps with lot of places to hide and stalk opponents (maps huge ones with crates, ladders,stair cases)

Warframe_Venus_Concept_6.jpg?ssl=1

Related imageImage result for warframe venus defence

Edited by (PS4)lokaspoka
  • Haha 1

If i wanted a game where i move like a corpus/grineer, i'd be playing CSGO or any other tactical shooter out there in the market instead of warframe.

• Like 8

Posted (edited)

So make all players move slowly so we can't parkour all over the place? Lame. The speed is what I like about Conclave. And personally, I think it could be even faster. I don't want to play a tactical shooter. The reason fighting Grineer and Corpus is fun is because YOU have a significant movement advantage over them, at least in my mind. Conclave levels the playing field by pitting you against your technical equals, but turning it into a slowed down COD shooter would just make it an entirely different game.

Edited by Gnohme
  • Like 8

11 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

If i wanted a game where i move like a corpus/grineer,

im talking abt pvp not pve when you say game you make it sound like im talking about changing pve. when thats not true 

Posted (edited)

Then whats the point of playing, Its conclave. Its ran by Teshin. You know.. That guy who (Taken from wiki) " insisting the Tenno use the Conclave to fight their greatest enemy, themselves, in order to grow stronger and to prepare themselves "

If this was a change in the game play, I don't see the remaining players to even continue to play.

Mobility is what makes Warframe great.

Edited by Pixleator
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 2019-04-09 at 5:58 AM, Pixleator said:

That guy who (Taken from wiki) " insisting the Tenno use the Conclave to fight their greatest enemy, themselves, in order to grow stronger and to prepare themselves "

nice in theory not in practice hasnt that been the case since conclave came out for years

all this lovely poetry about "betterment" "tenno vs each other" "greatest enemy themselves" "mobility is a warframes true skill" hasnt done anything to help conclave

On 2019-04-08 at 3:50 PM, Gnohme said:

The reason fighting Grineer and Corpus is fun is because YOU have a significant movement advantage over them,

more like its cuz they are slow and easy to hit why its fun

While it doesn't look anything close to Warframe gameplay. I have to say there's some merit to it. The guns are already there, the shooting mechanics are already there, the factions (grineer/corpus) to be used as teams are visually distinct enough for team play...

One thing I'd like to change is that we change the maps used to be a little less open? Because most maps do feel like they're made for Warframe-level traversal. A huge map for might be bad from units that move like basic grineer and corpus footmen.

... Unless we consider having a quick 10-minute 25v25 session of stupid, clean fun (which sadly, I think is impossible based on what I've with some people's network dip issues).

I posted in another thread about addressing the mobility issue. I don't think the solution is to reduce mobility but to reduce the spatial playing field they can do it in. Too many people use the mobility as an excuse not to fight. They will run the timer down and try to land the most kills in the last bit of time remaining. This makes for un-fun and boring gameplay. By reducing map sizes or making more obstacles where bullet jumping endlessly works against you and instead forces you to use it intelligently would go a long way to cleaning up this problem. I'm not saying don't have large interesting maps, but those need to be reserved for specific match types or maxed out teams where you need the extra space for an engaging field of battle

• Upvote 1

I can't see this as the primary game mode, but potentially as an alternate one on the same level.  Though I think that a class-based system, using pre-made loadouts with custom abilities (using existing assets) would add to it. Each 'class' sports two abilities (or one and a potent passive replacing their 2) and a weapon, no bullet jump or aim glide.

For example - Grineer could have classes like Manic (Ash with smoke screen, a single-target only Blade Storm and Venka), Bombard (Rhino with Ogris, Stomp and Navigator for the homing missiles) and Lancer (Grakata/Hind equipped Vauban with his 'shred' mine that activates on a timer or on contact with an enemy and some form of health kit), whereas Corpus could have Scrambus (Mag with angstrum and two polarise that scramble 1 and 2 abilities respectively), Shield Osprey (Hidryn at 1/2 size in permanent, sped-up Aegis Storm with a rebalanced Balefire. She can activate Haven at will) and Crewman (Same as lancer) but with different colours and wielding Dera or Flux Rifle)

That just gonna make Conclave normal shooter game mod, i dont tink that is a problem whit a new players coming to conclave or less skilled, some players just want casual pvp for fun or just some small league get started, at least we could have some sort off statistic like how many hours you did play conclave at all 2000 hours or 1 hour or rank system, so at least you will know against whom you fight with...

On the other hand you can play whit people whit a similar skills as yours, make friends and play untill you get better... otherwise if you play random you gonna lose many, many, many times, there is a people who have played this much longer than you...Change movement in Conclave won't make it fun in my opinion, because it's quite a unique, you dont have much "PvP" games that allow you to have that much maneuverability...

So yes it is annoying sometimes, frustrating, yep, its normal thing, nobody like to lose, but we dont need to change game, because we are not good enough...

• Like 3