Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hint Transmissions: Can these be added?

Sean

I'll start with, in my opinion, the worst of the transmissions that can occur:

Simaris and the transmission for all syndicates when first opening them up.

Spoiler

riKSMAN.jpg

Spoiler

UUfaZvo.png

Both of these types of transmissions take up too much screen space and the dialogue gets repetitive when you've heard it 1000+ times (but really... what wouldn't?).

The other two areas being both the Nightwave and Syndicate menus, and both of these are far more minor, but just would be nice.

Spoiler

5GX242N.jpg

Spoiler

PQp07we.jpg

Going to also add in the "Daily Login Reward" messages.

I personally preferred the older silent one where you just click the item and move on.

Edited by Sean

I'm on the other side. I think they should be able to be removed, as you would prefer, but making everything under Hint Transmissions instead of actual transmissions containing actual hints is already causing a lot of problems, where you're forced into an ALL OR NOTHING option. If I *like* those flavour lines (which personally, I do) I don't want to be reminded every one minute that no alarms have been set off, just to get them.

52 minutes ago, Snackrat said:

I'm on the other side. I think they should be able to be removed, as you would prefer, but making everything under Hint Transmissions instead of actual transmissions containing actual hints is already causing a lot of problems, where you're forced into an ALL OR NOTHING option. If I *like* those flavour lines (which personally, I do) I don't want to be reminded every one minute that no alarms have been set off, just to get them.

Definitely, there really does need to be more options for something like this

I personally see it best being implemented within its own sub-menu that would allow for some variations.

One that would allow for something like this (and these would ONLY be for non-quest dialogue):

• Hexis:
    • None || Mission-Specific Only || All
  • Konzu:
  • Lotus:
  • Nora:
  • Vor:
  • ETC
  • ETC