Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beast Warframe [Wolf of Saturn]

(PSN)Tomplexthis

?

Dude, what if the wolf of saturn could be a new warframe, that can morph into a wolf that runs on all 4's?

tanky, bulky, and can knock over swarms of enemies as he runs, it would be cool if he had a vortex passive

As he bullet jumps, or runs in wolf form, he vacuums all enemies next to him within 12m

Able to bite, trample, and run freely, immune to all stuns, knockdowns, or status procs, just an unstoppable force

His 1st power alows him to change to 2 legged form [he can use guns and melee] or 4 legged beast form [holds melee in mouth, no guns]

2legged and 4 legged would have different 2 3 4 powers, and power 1 is like a form swap like equinox

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, (XB1)Kawaii Asa said:

big hammer and annoying howl sounds... no standing given for what feels like a 2 hour fight even when he's at level 12 with his immortal minions

i cant even kill him sometimes, depending on my gear, his health doesnt move

i killed him 2 times, but it was both drawn out nonsense -_- why is he so bulky

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

i cant even kill him sometimes, depending on my gear, his health doesnt move

i killed him 2 times, but it was both drawn out nonsense -_- why is he so bulky

i think it's that they did the stupid choice of him not being affected by status effects which makes him so bulky... and if you know anything about warframe, 90% of the damage you do is pure status effects, even slash and puncture won't affect him! that and him having more armour than a fallout shelter with a big-ass hammer that probably weighs as much as a boomerang (i really want it though... shame that people are selling the parts for around 500 plat everywhere i look, even full sets for that much. but i have 2 of 3 parts, no bp though!)

and if you think thats bad, wait until you end up in the situations i've been in, leveling just forma'd Octavia, Twin Vipers, Grakata and Skana (i like the skana, New Loka mod is super good, even if i left them, dont judge) that were all under rank 10 and then he shows up outta thin air

• Like 2

On 2019-04-08 at 6:21 PM, (XB1)Kawaii Asa said:

i think it's that they did the stupid choice of him not being affected by status effects which makes him so bulky... and if you know anything about warframe, 90% of the damage you do is pure status effects, even slash and puncture won't affect him! that and him having more armour than a fallout shelter with a big-ass hammer that probably weighs as much as a boomerang (i really want it though... shame that people are selling the parts for around 500 plat everywhere i look, even full sets for that much. but i have 2 of 3 parts, no bp though!)

and if you think thats bad, wait until you end up in the situations i've been in, leveling just forma'd Octavia, Twin Vipers, Grakata and Skana (i like the skana, New Loka mod is super good, even if i left them, dont judge) that were all under rank 10 and then he shows up outta thin air

500p? i sold a motor for 100p without even knowing what it was, i killed him the first time i saw him and it dropped, but now that hammer looks cool

you can use it with Ivara's navigator, Quite Shy taught me that

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

500p? i sold a motor for 100p without even knowing what it was, i killed him the first time i saw him and it dropped, but now that hammer looks cool

you can use it with Ivara's navigator, Quite Shy taught me that

well thats fun knowledge for an ex-ivara main

Yaksha. And nothing else

Of all his skins That one resonates with me

I had a dream with a purple nezha like guy in it. And so i run a purple yaksha. I always wanted horns and a tail. Red flaming eyes. And blue scales. But Nezha with horns will do. I just dont like the empyrean skin. Its to flabby bulky and stocky. To me. Nezha is more lean than that fub face skin. And delvine has no horns. I need the horns yo. Best Nezha

Also had a dream with a blue and black flame themed nezha. Based on chinese mythology not warframe. That one looked cool. My flames are usually orange in my dreams. A brilliant orange

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Yaksha. And nothing else

Of all his skins That one resonates with me

I had a dream with a purple nezha like guy in it. And so i run a purple yaksha. I always wanted horns and a tail. Red flaming eyes. And blue scales. But Nezha with horns will do. I just dont like the empyrean skin. Its to flabby bulky and stocky. To me. Nezha is more lean than that fub face skin. And delvine has no horns. I need the horns yo. Best Nezha

you are the best person i've ever met! never thought i'd meet another Yaksha user! i really feel the same about empyrean too, just doesn't look right with Nezha animations, plus i like the energy effect on Yaksha's horns

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Kawaii Asa said:

you are the best person i've ever met! never thought i'd meet another Yaksha user! i really feel the same about empyrean too, just doesn't look right with Nezha animations, plus i like the energy effect on Yaksha's horns

Plus i just got the smoking shadow ephemera from stalker. Yup it matches

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

I got it today a few hours ago

Apparently ephemeras are in the game and i didnt even know it. No idea where the other 3 are

Shock step. Frost. Garuda blood to

its annoying... they need vitus essence to make and i dont have arbitrations yet (i don't wanna do interceptions)

On 2019-04-08 at 6:27 PM, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Dude, what if the wolf of saturn could be a new warframe, that can morph into a wolf that runs on all 4's?

Furion. You’re thinking of the furion concept. Please look him up, he looks awesome. He was a fan concept created years ago, so his stats are out of touch. Just ignore irrelevant stats like stamina, and you can get an idea of how he’d work.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrTitan123 said:

Furion. You’re thinking of the furion concept. Please look him up, he looks awesome. He was a fan concept created years ago, so his stats are out of touch. Just ignore irrelevant stats like stamina, and you can get an idea of how he’d work.

Yep. Furion is one of my favorites

His powers were kinda used for inaros

But not his beastframe concept.

Alot of people want a furion or zanuka frame

37 minutes ago, (XB1)Kawaii Asa said:

its annoying... they need vitus essence to make and i dont have arbitrations yet (i don't wanna do interceptions)

A systems. 1 vitus. 1 million credits

And 25 orokin cells

12 hours on a systems. 72 hours on the ephemera. Such an ayuhghh

Dumb wait time

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

A systems. 1 vitus. 1 million credits

And 25 orokin cells

12 hours on a systems. 72 hours on the ephemera. Such an ayuhghh

Dumb wait time

so glad i have too much plat then... and wait... 25 orokin cells?! w h y ?

maybe i'll lay off getting Arbitrations for a while... that or until ephemera's become tradeable, do you know if their bp's can be traded?

4 minutes ago, (XB1)Kawaii Asa said:

so glad i have too much plat then... and wait... 25 orokin cells?! w h y ?

maybe i'll lay off getting Arbitrations for a while... that or until ephemera's become tradeable, do you know if their bp's can be traded?

No clue. Most bluprints arent tradeable otherwise i could sell that smoking shadow for 20.000 plat for no reason other than laughs. 

I miss the old buzz kill days

Those were money makers.

Buy low sell high

Arbitrations are easy with an inaros. I just get bored so fast in those. Quick thinking. Primed flow. Primed Vigor. Vitality. Rage. Hunter adrenaline. Adaptation. Gladiator any. Health armor efficenct will do. Yup

Just now, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

No clue. Most bluprints arent tradeable otherwise i could sell that smoking shadow for 20.000 plat for no reason other than laughs. 

I miss the old buzz kill days

Those were money makers.

Buy low sell high

Arbitrations are easy with an inaros. I just get bored so fast in those. Quick thinking. Primed flow. Primed Vigor. Vitality. Rage. Hunter adrenaline. Adaptation. Gladiator any. Health armor efficenct will do. Yup

i'd love to do that, when i unlock them... i just really hate interceptions and no-one wants to do them with me...

2 hours ago, (XB1)Kawaii Asa said:

i'd love to do that, when i unlock them... i just really hate interceptions and no-one wants to do them with me...

Interception is unfun thats why

I use banshee. Shes the only one that can solo interception. Until De ruins her to. Like so many others...

Ember

Unlocking arbitrations is a pain though. as Derelict counts to 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Interception is unfun thats why

I use banshee. Shes the only one that can solo interception. Until De ruins her to. Like so many others...

Ember

Unlocking arbitrations is a pain though. as Derelict counts to 

looks to be painful, i'm probably gonna try and max out my Octavia and use partitioned mallet to make it so much easier... that and enough specters to blot out the sun