The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the single fastest way to farm endo?

Xialoh

Question

Assume that I have the frames to use any method, or to play a key role in a group method. What will get me endo the fastest? Booster requirements are also fine. I'm aware of multiple ways that people do it, but I don't know what's considered objectively the best.

I simply need mountains of this stuff if I want to cap mods to rank 10. 

Edited by Xialoh

8 answers to this question

The best farm method is to farm relics, apothics, or faction mods...really any plat farm.

Then, on the market buy filled statues (11-13p per orta for example). Hour for hour this is the highest possible endo. its not even close. so you may as well farm anything more valuable for your time and then buy the endo directly.

Though if you were really determined to never use the market for some sick cultist reason...arbitrations, especially defense, excavations, or interceptions.

• Like 1

Dark_Lugia is right. What you should really do is get a team consisting on 3 nekros and 1 nidus and go to vodyanoi on sedna. nekros all use their desecrate and nidus uses his larva with max range and efficiency decent duration. Any weapon is fine as long as it does alot of damage and does not deal damage over time. Tigris Prime is fine as Dark_Lugia suggested. If all goes well you should get 600 endo a mission on average and it takes maybe 2-3 minutes. You also may want to bring an energy pad if you feel like the nidus is running low using larva. There are alot of people who are willing to do this so check a warframe discord or recruiting chat and you'll get a team quick. Arbitrations take 10 minutes for each reward and are really not viable due to how much you need to do before hand with unlocking the star chart. You could try DevMicco's method but I find apothics to be hard to farm due to how many plants you need scanned and relics to be too RNG based. Faction mods are fine but are not nearly as rewarding.

Edited by Mokotowskie

55 minutes ago, DevMicco said:

The best farm method is to farm relics, apothics, or faction mods...really any plat farm.

Then, on the market buy filled statues (11-13p per orta for example). Hour for hour this is the highest possible endo. its not even close. so you may as well farm anything more valuable for your time and then buy the endo directly.

Though if you were really determined to never use the market for some sick cultist reason...arbitrations, especially defense, excavations, or interceptions.

Defenses are byfar the slowest option, defection>>excavation>>interception are fastest. well coordinated defection team can get it done in as little as 4 min, 6 for excavation and 8 for interception, defense wave 1 can be done under 10 with a speed nova, otherwise waves tend to be 12-20 minutes, which is a big waste, even if its the easiest mode to do (chill)

Should also note, an oberon with phoenix revival is always a big want in any arbitration, the get out of jail free for unexpected 1shots is helpful

Edited by Kaze.no.Senshi
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Sedna Vodyanoi arena with Nekros (and a Tigris P to oneshot the enemies there) imo .

This is the best.... atleast thats what I've been told....

The party should consist of Nekros, Nidus, Excalibur and a support.... Nidus' s will group them together and Everyone can melee them while Nekros defiles their corpses...

That being said.... DON'T FARM ENDO.... it is entirely way to easy to aquire passively to bother dedicating time to Farming it.

I picked up Primed Animal Instinct From Baro on Friday night and I only had 8000 Endo at the time.... I managed to fully upgrade it last night (40 000 endo) and I didn't farm Endo.... I just did my normal grind like I usually do... 

• Like 1

On 2019-04-08 at 8:36 PM, DevMicco said:

This is the most promising method that I hadn't considered at all before now. I think as far as direct methods go, the Arena is probably the way to go, but I think I'll find endo farming via plat farming to feel more rewarding overall. I'm going to have to get better at plat farming though >_>. Gotta brush up on salesman skills..