The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP PLACING NEW FRAMES BEHIND REPUTATION GRIND!

Hadzao

On 2019-04-11 at 4:29 PM, (XB1)RevenantRequiem said:

No, all things you mention are lore. Lore doesn't equal story. Story is what you experience

Lore - a body of traditions and knowledge on a subject or held by a particular group, typically passed from person to person by word of mouth.

Story - an account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment / an account of past events in someone's life or in the evolution of something.

a story could be the evolution of a stone into a mountain lore could also be that rocks transition into the mountain from the perspective of the generations around it

if a story is what you experience then all of history is lore the stories from everyone in history nope thats lore not a story then the story of your life is then lore in the making 

by the void are you people really arguing the semantics of story and lore ? 

1. Chains of harrow is a story you experienced the end of it in putting rell to rest taking his burden of MITW
  2. octavias anthem is a story you experienced helping beat hunhow and save suda
  3. the silver grove is a story you experienced saving the grove from the grineer and smacked sense into loka
  4. limbo theorem you experienced finding his parts and figuring out what happened to him with ordis
  5. hidden messages is a story you experienced mirage's last moments and solving her riddles and probably gave space mom some PTSD
  6. Mask of the revenant is a story you experienced the visions of revenant reaching out wanting to be free and seeing the sentient that took him
  7. sands of inaros is a story you experienced helping baro unpack his childhood history and history with inaros himself 

If  a story is what you experience then these all are stories since you experienced something in doing it 

7 hours ago, Argenex said:

Syndicate Grind is honestly better than "Kill this boss / mission 12390721336 times until you get Systems" so you can go on with your life.

Or run spy missions, get every vault perfectly, and maaaaaaaybe you'll get an ivara part... tee hee no you won't! HAHAAHA!

I prefer syndicate grind, because at least that way I can see the top of the goddamned hill I have to climb.

I don't like the syndicate grind, but I have to admit this is a very good point. 

It's really a shame warframe quests are being dropped, those seemed like a decent middle ground for this kind of thing. Oh well.