Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Individual Attachment Coloring

Smilomaniac

A lot of people have hit rank 30 with Nightwave this week and that means they got the Saturn Six armor set.
This armor set falls in the category of a couple of other sets (Hulta and this years tennocon armor) in that their color channels don't match up with other armor sets or the warframes themselves.
Additionally Ephemera's have been added and despite being in attachments their color is bound to the warframe energy color.

Instead of fixing the channels for the armor and ephemera, I would like to propose is that you free up all of the individual color channels for all the attachments and let them be colored apart from eachother.
I understand that this poses a UI issue as people would suddenly have to sit and color every channel, but this is easily fixed by having a tick box enabled by default that locks them together as they are now.
By unticking you choose to color the channels however you want. By re-ticking, the next color change affects all parts together.

I understand that freeing up 26 individual channels for every warframe times three, for every player in the game is going to be some sort of database hog, but then I'd also have to argue that some of us have bought all the color palettes, precisely because we want to be able to customize everything.
Additionally it's not a complete joke that people say that the end game of warframe is fashionframe. Hydroxate's clan (which I'm in) is called the 'Haus of Fashionframe' and has a discord dedicated for people to share their looks/compositions and captura captures.