Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can the wolf of Saturn Six just end already

(NSW)TheFrontz

20 hours ago, Aldain said:

I'd like to know exactly what loadout you have for that, weapon stats, mod loadout, everything, because hyperbole or not he's still fairly durable clocking in just shy of 200k eHP with 72.94% DR it would take something with a hell of a punch per shot to take him down even in 3 minutes.

Here you go mate, Wolf spawned in a solo kuva flood at level 60 for me just earlier today and well... he didn't live very long. Would've been quicker but he kept moving around a lot and making me miss headshots. Important to note in the video is that I'm not RED critting, only ORANGE. That means that while my riven is pretty good, it's not giving me a huge damage boost. If I was red critting(4x crit dmg) he would've been deleted, instead I'm only getting a 2x crit dmg boost for each headshot. Without the riven and using Argon Scope and Hellfire in place of the riven and Primed Cryo Rounds, it would probably only add about 1 minute to the kill time. Also note this is my weapon of choice for every mission, I'm not using it specially for the Wolf, I've simply changed to using Radiation damage(still  able to 1 shot any enemy up to Sortie 3 levels) instead of viral while Wolf is around. Other gear used in this video are Magus Lockdown to "attempt" to hold him in place and my Kitty with her sharpened claws, note how wolf pretty much instantly has no armour(red health bar) thanks to her giving him a good scratch. As for the napalm coming in, Inaros cares not for damage lol. Enjoy. 

Oh and the mod underneath the riven is Vital Sense.

raaBsPY.png

Edited by Zilchy

49 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Here you go mate

Not surprising that the Rubico Prime does that much.

I guess I'm just used to anytime something in this game is called "easy to kill" it shows its face. Though this feels like part of the reason as to why there is no way to make anything strong enough for long term players without them being comical sponges for others.

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

Not surprising that the Rubico Prime does that much.

I guess I'm just used to anytime something in this game is called "easy to kill" it shows its face. Though this feels like part of the reason as to why there is no way to make anything strong enough for long term players without them being comical sponges for others.

Pretty accurate yeh 🙂 I mean that damage is before you even add something absurd like Banshee's sonar which affects most enemies and would turn that damage per hit into over 2 billion lol. And even without warframe buffs the sniper combo multiplier means if he lived any longer you'll do more damage per shot to drop him.

Edited by Zilchy

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎2019‎-‎04‎-‎09 at 8:39 AM, HellVOps said:

Welp, I thought so too and yet he spawned at lvl75, invasion full party.....this is today. So no, I think DE missed a few places.

DE's fixes to him have been moot.
Apparently there were 3 different Wolves.
The Solo Wolf, the Wolf with 3 Fugitives, and The Amalgam Wolf

DE had to patch the Amalgam Wolf to drop the Wolf Maul parts & BPs. =/
So yeah...they didn't just drop the ball on the Wolf they popped the ball & lost the deflated remains.