Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synoid Gammacor Idle Animation

----Lead----

This bug is still occurring and also happens with other wrist-mounted sidearms like the sonicor. Independent of frame and equipped animation set.

The animation is loops repeatedly, stretching of the right shoulder - it also seems to interrupt itself so the timing isn't equal to the animation length. It repeats a few times and then resets mid animation. My best guess is that it's either a default zeroth-index animation or a set fallback? Curious as to why it resets how it does.

Anyways - I'm still surprised at how much stuff DE manages to break with their updates; even things seemingly unrelated to the disclosed changes like the ship-type cosmetic filter / restriction. I guess either someone likes playing around in the active branch or the code is so much of a rats nest that there will always be unintended side-effects? lol

1 hour ago, Alaestor said:

Anyways - I'm still surprised at how much stuff DE manages to break with their updates; even things seemingly unrelated to the disclosed changes like the ship-type cosmetic filter / restriction. I guess either someone likes playing around in the active branch or the code is so much of a rats nest that there will always be unintended side-effects? lol

I know, right? They recently fixed a bug that made you permanently invisible if you shook hands with someone that had the Skiajati equipped. I gave up long ago trying to understand the underlying code of Warframe. xD

Meanwhile please fix the animation, thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...

I wondered if this was just me... but yeah, it's a tad annoying.

One good way to see this bug happen is to got to your arsenal, then on the appearance screen for your equipped gammacor. The animation loops there as well.

Or maybe the gammacore is just super, super SUPER heavy ? 😆