Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime build -critique

(PSN)jamdjedi

Question

Hello, 

I’m late to the ValKitty/X-23 party and love, love her kit. My ‘mains’ are Umbra/Nidus but shes quickly becoming another. My playstyle is to have her buff up on my team when I can. Then go around and kill stuff with my Ignis/Melee. I use her 4th as an ‘oh crap’ button. id love to keep that up longer if possible. Ive checked here and some youtube videos to work on her build.  I havent maxed my Umbral mods yet -I tend to jump around allot. 

Valkyr prime build

Valkyr Talons

Venka Prime build

any help/advice would be appreciated 

3 answers to this question

Valkyrs abilities are good enough to need no excessive modifications.  If you want to boost your damage output, its better to mimize the time spent getting enemies into your killing range. Being fast also makes you nearly impossible to hit, which boosts your defensive abilities considerably.

Valk build

melee

• Like 1

I dont play valkyr all that often, but those builds seem pretty fine to me, basically what I would run on her. Maybe drop Blind Rage for Transient Fortitude so your efficientcy isnt so low, gonna make those casts take more energy, and maybe get a hold of primed continuity when it comes around. 

Your venka build though, why blast and not something like corrosive or even viral? Corrosive is good on everything, and viral synergizes with the high slash value better. Berserker would also be good, as well as blood rush, those are staples for crit melee weapons

Edited by Vanilla_nuka
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Vanilla_nuka said:

I dont play valkyr all that often, but those builds seem pretty fine to me, basically what I would run on her. Maybe drop Blind Rage for Transient Fortitude so your efficientcy isnt so low, gonna make those casts take more energy, and maybe get a hold of primed continuity when it comes around. 

Your venka build though, why blast and not something like corrosive or even viral? Corrosive is good on everything, and viral synergizes with the high slash value better. Berserker would also be good, as well as blood rush, those are staples for crit melee weapons

ok thanks I'll try and trade or purchase blood rush tonight and give it a whirl,  I had blast on because of the nightweave requirement. I usually have corrosive on