Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which frames need better passives?

22 hours ago, Unagi604 said:

Rhino's heavy impact?

It WAS useful-ish (mind, passives are meant to be useful-ish...) but now a radial knock down from a height as short as 2mm is as easy as performing a ground slam.  I can chain stun enemies with ease this way.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer

21 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

and immunity to POEs magnetic water. Which is ultimately pointless because he has no uses for fighting Eidolons.

He's also immune to Eidolon damage entirely. Obviously this doesn't help anyone pull off a 6x3, but it helps casual solo farmers

On 2019-04-09 at 12:21 PM, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

Which frames do you feel like need a different passive?

Not sure Mag needs a new passive but I would like to see hers changed slightly.

Instead of Bullet Jump creating a Vacuum pick up, I'd like to see her innate magnetism increase based on energy use for abilities.  The more energy used, the greater the area of effect for the vacuum pick up, with a matching duration mechanic.

i.e., standard Pull creates a 5 second 10m Vacuum bubble on Mag,

6 hours ago, BenaBean said:

No they don't?

Jump off a large height without rolling or sliding as you land. It will be the same animation as Rhino/Heavy Impact, minus the shockwave, noise, and the negligible damage.

Named hard landings. It's been like that since the very beginning, except we don't get that old rolling landing anymore.

Regardless, I still agree, it's such an awful passive. Sprinting into enemies to ragdoll them and/or generating more speed as you sprint without stopping is a fantastic replacement idea. Or at the very least buff the living hell out of the Heavy Impact mechanic all together. Make it work like a Rhino Stomp with less damage and without suspending things in the air in slow mo.

On 2019-04-09 at 5:57 PM, Datam4ss said:

Zephyr. This passive is so bad it is a nightmare modifier.

I actually like Zephyr's passive, it helps with my mobility (especially vertical mobility), and adds to her theme as a birdframe where being airborne is more her element. On the other hand though, I get that it's tough to control for players who haven't really played Zephyr, and makes for a pretty terrible first impression for a warframe everyone seems to regard as a "bad frame". How about, instead of it just being on all the time, you can just hold CTRL to deactivate the passive and drop like a rock? It'll help set up another bullet jump quickly and help get down faster into crouch mode if you want to be stealthy for some reason.