Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Next Prime Warframes Until This Day

AlexAxelAelx

Question

- Atlas | Wukong | Ivara | Titania | Nezha | Inaros | Octavia | Gara | Nidus | Harrow | Khora | Garuda | Revenant | Baruuk | Hildryn | [next female]

How do i know that this is the correct order , well they release 2 males and then 2 females based on the launch date.

If Excalibur Umbra Prime Will Ever Be Released Then The Order Will Be Like This : 

- Atlas | Wukong | Ivara | Titania | Nezha | Inaros | Octavia | Gara | Nidus | Harrow | Khora | Garuda | Excalibur Umbra | Revenant | Hildryn | Next female released then | Baruuk |

If you didn't know China Already Have Excalibur Umbra Prime, so there might be a chance on getting it [And a new ''founder'' Thing too because that's how you get it in China]

Link To Excalibur Umbra Prime If You Don't Believe https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Excalibur/Umbra_Prime

Just now, AlexAxelAelx said:

- Atlas | Wukong | Ivara | Titania | Nezha | Inaros | Octavia | Gara | Nidus | Harrow | Khora | Garuda | Revenant | Baruuk | Hildryn | [next female]

How do i know that this is the correct order , well they release 2 males and then 2 females based on the launch date.

If Excalibur Umbra Prime Will Ever Be Released Then The Order Will Be Like This : 

- Atlas | Wukong | Ivara | Titania | Nezha | Inaros | Octavia | Gara | Nidus | Harrow | Khora | Garuda | Excalibur Umbra | Revenant | Hildryn | Next female released then | Baruuk |

If you didn't know China Already Have Excalibur Umbra Prime, so there might be a chance on getting it [And a new ''founder'' Thing too because that's how you get it in China]

Link To Excalibur Umbra Prime If You Don't Believe https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Excalibur/Umbra_Prime

you do realize Excalibur umrba is already on the game right? 

• Like 1

Forget Umbra Prime. We already have Umbra, and not ever will we get a prime of excal in anyway. And Umbra, to avoid a complete copy and an even greater outrage, was given totally different objectives.

And primes are released male male female female following the regular's order of release, so quite easy to know.

• Like 2

Just now, AlexAxelAelx said:

Jeez , you don't even read right ? I know umbra is in game , i am talking about the prime one that chinesse build have

you realize they are virtually identical right ? and that our umrba is their prime ? 

i also am the one who wrote that wiki page like 3 + years ago  .....

my thread is linked to the bottom if your more confused browse the FAQ

basics is we wont get their prime umbra excalibur as the general umbra excalibur is it, also more umbra frames to come 

• Like 1

Hmmm no, don't think Umbra'll ever get a primed version at all, first because that's an already powered up Excalibur (in the same vein we'll never see a Secura Penta Vandal or a Prisma Skana Prime for example, that'd be overpowering - and overcomplicating things, also why bother generating so many versions of the same item, DE'd rather release other Umbra frames instead), second that Excal Prime Umbra isn't actually a Primed Excalibur Umbra; just Excalibur Prime pre-armor boost (same mechanics, same everything aside) with Excalibur Umbra skin, third there's like no reason at all to do so: the sole idea of releasing chinese Excal Umbra Prime'd cause a riot due to it being the same than Excal Prime, thus the only thing that Founders'd have would be a mere special skin for Excalibur and nothing else (beside the exclusive weapons) and finally because how the heck would that even fit into the lore of the game?

• Like 3

You can't be certain on the order, you surely Kno that the order of prime is mmff, but not strictly based on release date, we got in order prime nyx>nova>trin>saryn>valkyr>banshee, but the normal frames release order was trinity>nyx>banshee>saryn>nova>valkyr.

Zephyr and mirage got switched too.

Frost was the first prime, even if he wasn't even one of the vanilla version frames.

Males usually kept the order, females didn't, so you can't be 100% sure in anyway.

• Like 1

You have to weigh the popularity in the order too at the time of release. So the order can't be planned too far ahead. In a case of right now I think there is 3-4 males in a row that got release so if one is more popular it could be moved around. Still keeping MM-FF order. That said atlas is pretty safe based on the fans of him over the other males next up.

21 hours ago, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

You can't be certain on the order, you surely Kno that the order of prime is mmff, but not strictly based on release date, we got in order prime nyx>nova>trin>saryn>valkyr>banshee, but the normal frames release order was trinity>nyx>banshee>saryn>nova>valkyr.

Zephyr and mirage got switched too.

Frost was the first prime, even if he wasn't even one of the vanilla version frames.

Males usually kept the order, females didn't, so you can't be 100% sure in anyway.

Obviously you don't get it , what you said there is what i said too , there are 2 female and 2 males , it doesn't matter if zephyr got switch with mirage or smh like that , they are 2 female frames so

1 hour ago, AlexAxelAelx said:

Obviously you don't get it , what you said there is what i said too , there are 2 female and 2 males , it doesn't matter if zephyr got switch with mirage or smh like that , they are 2 female frames so

Well, that the order is mmff doesn't deserve a forum post.

And you didn't get my point, your can't be sure of your order, because the release order of the normal frames are not always followed for prime order

Umbra IS the Chinese warframe. Just left out Prime and made it more unique. It was originally called Excalibur Prime Umbra. As in the Shadow of Excalibur Prime. It even came out with the Nikana Prime and Spira Prime in the Chinese build while ours came with the new Skiajati. So no, there won’t be a Prime Umbra cause technically we already have it.

That would be like if the Chinese made some Excalibur Gold or something and it looked exactly like the Excalibur prime but with slightly different abilities, like way higher armor and maybe like a passive where it makes some bullets bounce off and hit other enemies. Maybe have an exalted heavy sword like a galantine instead of a skana. Then the Chinese players ask for an Excalibur Gold Prime even though that is technically our Founder exclusive. 

Second the list is close but there may be moments where wukung and atlas might switch places for their primes releases. The first Primes were sort of jumbled up and multiples regulars released at once. So I’m not really surprised about that order. But these latest primes have been released in very close order of their regular counterparts. But like mirage and zephyr, the others may get switched around a little. Doubt DE plans to jumble up the order now. I mean why make a prime of a more recently released warframe over one that has been waiting for years? The first ones were all waiting to be primed. 

Edited by (PS4)chris1pat8twins

38 minutes ago, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

Did you copy pasted it from somewhere else? Because it's not using the default color, so with the forum black theme your post is unreadable

Kind of. I was trying to submit a comment but then it asked me to put my email down and then it had me basically jumping page to page. Guess some new thing DE added with some flaws. Idk. I see it clearly like normal but I don’t know how to reverse it to make it the same for y’all.