Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't we have bait as both reputation purchase and blueprint?

Enialyx

50 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

What kind of limitations do you suggest for such a system? Why wouldn't it be abused in any way? 

Why on Earth would there need to be extra limitations?

Both have already been in game for a long while. It's just a QoL improvement to have both at the same time. No drawbacks, makes everyone happy.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

What kind of limitations do you suggest for such a system? Why wouldn't it be abused in any way? 

On cetus you've been able to buy the recipe for a while now, while in fortuna you could buy bait for standing. I don't see anyone complaining about this being abused at all. In fact, for what I know, people who bought the bait recipes before the update, can keep them and keep crafting them.

Actually, by removing the recipes, you are dividing the playerbase between people with 2 options for getting bait and people with 1 option for it.

Farm specific resources only found on Cetus and Fortuna that is crafted at your ship forcing you to leave said area. Vs. Using a bit of standing to buy bait to then immediately go and use it...?

Since DE has made it clear it either one or the other, I’ll take the latter, gladly.

Edited by (XB1)YouBitePi11ows

11 minutes ago, (XB1)YouBitePi11ows said:

Farm specific resources only found on Cetus and Fortuna that is crafted at your ship forcing you to leave said area. Vs. Using a bit of standing to buy bait to then immediately go and use it...?

Since DE has made it clear it either one or the other, I’ll take the latter, gladly.

I mean this. It's clearly not supposed to be a totally limitless resource. Hence we had a choice. Anyone can ask for it, sure, but it's the same as everything else. People can't just have everything easily. And I say this knowing that if people want, much like Fortuna with Animal Conservation farm, all they have to do is buy one bait with standing and have their investment returned 10-fold easily from that single bait.

Before jumping onto conclusions about people saying they want restrictions just because people should think that maybe there isn't a need for both ways because both are easy, specially the latter option. But hey, it's a bait, right? I seriously hope they fix this before the game economy breaks.

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

I mean this. It's clearly not supposed to be a totally limitless resource. Hence we had a choice. Anyone can ask for it, sure, but it's the same as everything else. People can't just have everything easily. And I say this knowing that if people want, much like Fortuna with Animal Conservation farm, all they have to do is buy one bait with standing and have their investment returned 10-fold easily from that single bait.

Before jumping onto conclusions about people saying they want restrictions just because people should think that maybe there isn't a need for both ways because both are easy, specially the latter option. But hey, it's a bait, right? I seriously hope they fix this before the game economy breaks.

Not sure about the economy breaking. However newer players will loose out on plat because of this. DE kinda cut the market for fish in 1/2, so a few people who were making some decent money off it will suffer.

5 Full trades at 10p per trades not to bad when your broke af.

Edited by (XB1)YouBitePi11ows

8 minutes ago, (XB1)YouBitePi11ows said:

Not sure about the economy breaking. However newer players will loose out on plat because of this. DE kinda cut the market for fish in 1/2, so a few people who were making some decent money off it will suffer.

I'm sorry for misleading. The last statement was pure sarcasm :) but sadly way worse has happened, and the game still flows

Edit: Thumpers are also a factor, or so I believe. After all they should be dropping good fish part quantities, which is also a stab on those plat trades.

Edited by (PS4)Pauloluisx

15 hours ago, (PS4)Pauloluisx said:

What's wrong for abusing it? It is just a bait, you still need to go fishing to get the fish, it is not like you abuse the bait then you can get a ton of fish by walking around on your ship. On the other hand it is not a weapon or warframe ability, I don't feel like players will abuse it.

1 hour ago, IIAc3sII said:

I want the blueprints back as well, DE is treating new players in an unfair way by excluding them from the crafting system while most other players who already have the blueprints can enjoy the crafting system.

They should either remove all blueprints from everyone or let everyone get them like before.

Veterans can enjoy crafting AND buy lures for reputation, new players can never craft.

I'm not into games that treat certain players different than others, everyone needs to be equal and DE can easily implement both systems (buy blueprint and buy lures for rep) together instead of excluding a part of the players like they are doing right now.

same with nightwave, more about slowing new players down by removing alerts than making the game more fun. Bait is not a big issue but I prefer the crafting, I know its just a case of collecting matterials but it adds a little more depth and fun instead of just buying any for standing

DE, pls stop taking things away, like our alert system!!!

give us back please!!!!

having both systems will cater to everyone and everyone will be happy

is that not what game developers want in a game?? Happy players!!!

oh yah, please give us back our quick melee too...

Edited by Im_a_fat_boy2