Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crafted K-Drives

Necoriban

So, there is this bug where you can't rename nor polarize crafted k-drives. I asked support if this was fixed, they said yes. Guess what, i crafted one, no option to polarize nor rename.

Also, according to this "According to Devstream 119, players are supposed to be able to name a K-Drive when assembling it, since there is no gilding, but are unable to do so due to a bug caused by the removal of K-Drive gilding at a later stage of development." the bug is known.

6 months have passed since the release of Fortuna,  still no fix.

Most important:

I have lost the standing and resources needed to craft that.

Edited by Necoriban
  • Like 1

I'm gonna run through the normal procedure you would follow, where does this stop working for you?

1.) Go to Fortuna and talk to Roky

2.) Choose "Other Services'

3.) Choose "Entitle: Name a K-drive". This costs 15 platinum and requires max rank board (an error will be displayed if you don't have one)

4.) Type a name and confirm

• Like 1

Hi, 

yes sorry, i know this is an option. what i meant is that you should be able to re-name and polarize upon crafting one, like you do for kitguns and zaws upon gilding, but at the time this is only possible if bought, not crafted.

Thanks,

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I'm gonna run through the normal procedure you would follow, where does this stop working for you?

1.) Go to Fortuna and talk to Roky

2.) Choose "Other Services'

3.) Choose "Entitle: Name a K-drive". This costs 15 platinum and requires max rank board (an error will be displayed if you don't have one)

4.) Type a name and confirm

He is stating that when you construct a k-drive for the first time, it does not give you an option to name it. Like devstream 119 said you would be able to do.

Just as when you guild a kitgun it asks you to name it.

• Like 2