Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.7.0 + 24.7.0.1

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed AI/Companions unable to escape damage zones, such as sewage pits, in the Grineer Shipyards Interception tileset.

OK how about the electric pool in that one Vallis cave though? My dumbass kat falls in there and dies every time. Often because it doesn't follow me fast enough and gets stuck behind the electric barrier as it comes back on, yet it keeps trying to get through. Then I have to take the cave exit, go all the way around to the entrance and through the cave again to revive it.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nyx’s Psychic Bolts now have an instant recast which simply selects 6 new targets and despells on older targets automatically.

yaaaaay

The new augment for Khora is wonderful. It work with energy cells in excavations, i love it ❤️

Edit (after seeing the comment below) : I don't have Hydroid so idk how perform the mentioned capacity. Personally I'm happy, but if it's a poor version of something else, i admit, it's actually a pity.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed your Profile screen appearing incorrect if opened in the Nightwave screen.

Could we maybe fix profile lighting before fixing a bug that made it looks good?

The lighting in the profile makes almost any fashion look really bad compared to how it looks in the rest of the game.
This bug at least made it a little closer. People wanna show off and compare fashion, make them able to do that.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tusk Thumper Changes & Fixes:

• Increased the Tusk Thumper encounter chances and lowered the encounter cooldown from 180-240s to 90-120s. 

Very confused and cornered with this change. It did NOT need an increase on its spawn chance at all. I farmed Thumpers the first day to get the Korrudo BP and got it in 1-2 hours. The random squad i was with was able to find a Thumper within 30-45 seconds after we destroyed one. It took us around 2min to destroy one. Why does this need to be made even faster?

It will ruin any coolness factor these new mini bosses had in no time. They will soon become an annoyance to players with such a quick spawn rate. I know you're doing this to cater to the whining farmers that kill it in 10 seconds, but this is not a proper fix to address whatever real issue that might exist. It was already fast. I hope this change gets reverted. 

Fishing in the plains is messed up, still. Last time I checked was 2 days ago, so please ignore if there was something done about it by now.

I went Norg fishing (nighttime, lake). The still messed up spawn rate aside (fish spawning once and initially, then stopping entirely, even if baited once more/approaching the pond once more), I suddenly noticed Mawfish (only daytime spawn) swimming about after a short no-fish-at-all-phase. As it was still dark and not even dawning, I opened my map to get the sun clock. It said "1h until night", even though it was supposed to show 1h until day.

All in ally I'd say there is something not only wrong with the fish in general, but also with how the cycle works currently. Which in turn messes with everything else. Something must have went wrong over the course of working on the plains. Please check the correct rotation of day and night in the plains once more, DE.
I have been out in the plains for multiple days and cyles in a row way before the patches started. Something there seriously broke.

Edit: Successor skin, Garuda's Talons: Overall energy color is copper. First and secondary on frame. Yet, the talon's energy color (?- I mean they don't even have one let alone a menu for it) switches between the primary WF color and the energy color, without me actually doing anything.
I go into the arsenal, suddenly white. I go into appearance menu to see what's wrong and without me selecting anything, it switches back to the copper tone it had before the patches. I think "OK, must've imagined it", exit the arsenal... aaaand it's back to white.

Edit 2: The weapon status effect is still the same color as my energy color instead of displaying the elemental color. While I do like the copperish/fiery glow on my WF, I totally detest seeing "ice" crystals sprouting out of my blades, that now resemble piss crytals because of the coloring.

LOVE the new augment for Khora!

Fixed lens flares not properly applying the Secondary Energy color (noticeable when casting Mesa’s Ballistic Battery/Shooting Gallery).

(Assuming it's not intentional) this still is not fixed for the Vaykor Sydon. The lens flare for the radial blind stacks is still stuck on the default white even with dual colors unlocked.

Could we get some conservation fixes relatively soon-ish™? The most common issue that occurs for me (since I mostly use Ivara for conservation, but often switch between her and Octavia) seems to be the clipping issue on flying animals when they're being put to sleep. I also noticed sawgaws move the moment you look at them when they haven't seen/heard/smelled you at all, making tranquing seemingly impossible. I have to use the sleep arrow and archwing up to get the pesky things (and the clipping issue goes alongside that). They used to be my favorite animal to track, now they're just flying cockroaches fleeing the light.

And also noticed that while the tranq rifle is silent, if you manage to mark one animal out of a group of three (i.e. pobbers, condrocs, kuakas), and then mark the other two you only get one perfect capture and the others are either good or bad for some reason. I can easily tranq all three animals, with some difficulty against the condrocs since they begin to fly off after two shots, but it's a bit disheartening. The standing from them doesn't really concern me too much because I can spend hours just tranquing animals, or turn in other things as an alternative. I just want to have that accomplishment of being able to get a full set of perfect captures in the small committees and colonies.

Archived