Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.7.0 + 24.7.0.1

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the update.

I love the Plains of Eidolon: Remastered in terms of visual changes, but the addition of Tusk Thumpers alongside the removal of Exodia/Magus/Virtuous Arcane crafting is questionable. Hopefully we get some new blueprints such as Ephemera or maybe primary weapon Zaw parts to give use for these excess resources. Orb Vallis could use this as well to give practical uses for the resources that drop from the Exploiter Orb. It seems backwards that Tusk Thumpers are the best way to fish/mine in Plains of Eidolon. The Exploiter Orb can be argued since it takes 10-15 minutes to kill, but the Tusk Thumper can be destroyed in under a minute if you are fast to find the spawn.

This. Also, make breath of the eidolon a drop from the thumpers 🙂 

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The 'Wolf Howl' Emote will now play howling sounds (only audible for the local player).

Please consider making this heard by all. That's like... really lackluster? Basically not improved from being totally silent. If I wanna howl I wanna howl to be heard by other people. There's already tons of loud abilities and guns and such. It's not like this somehow 'sound abuses' randoms more than anything else even if it's for the whole squad within range. Zenith for example makes lots of loud bangs changing to auto... so just let us be heard? 

Renamed Hildryn's Shield Pillage ability to simply Pillage to not overshadow the Armor stripping functionality. Hildryn’s Pillage Arsenal SHIELD DRAIN stat now reads as "DRAIN".

And what about Mags polarize? Why Hildryn can strip % and Mag only flat numbers?

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Harrow Condemn slamming you to the ground if you are within 8m above it (before slam changes it only prevented cast when in air above 8m).

Can we have this for Oberon's Hallowed Ground ability as well? You used to be able to cast it if slightly above the ground, preserving momentum.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Assassin type enemies (Wolf of Saturn Six, Stalker, Syndicate, etc) no longer choose to appear as you’re extracting.

Excellent, Wolf turned up late 3 times just as I was leaving, we waved to each other, it was quite emotional.

Many thanks for the fix.

9 minutes ago, xKobronicx said:

Is it ok to sell hydroid now?

No deluxe skin still; a freshly released frame gets one before him, no damage scaling or any sort, better QoL mechanics for his 2 were done on Revenant and ignored for Hydroid, and his booty pilfering main aspect given to others cuz DE doesn't want to look at his fatness anymore. 😞

Archived