Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.7.0 + 24.7.0.1

[DE]Megan

Mergoo and Condroc variations still don't show up in the Codex after scanning. (This has been a bug since PoE remaster launched.) I would advise people to not actively seek them out as scan progress might get wiped out like it did to Fortuna part 2 wildlife when PoE remaster dropped. (If you're unaware, any previous scans you had done of Stover/Horrasque/Sawgaw prior to the PoE remaster didn't count/got deleted and now you have to scan them all over again. This might be what happens to current Mergoo/Condroc scan progress since it isn't tracking properly in the Codex.)

You guys are doing a great job with these deluxe skins...except for the feet. Why, oh why, are the feet always so small? Is there some kind of foot binding enthusiast on the design team? You're killing me here. I bought the Lamina skin and still sorta regret it because...where'd Limbo's feet go? It's a wonderful skin...except occasionally the feet enter the frame and boom! I'm sad.

I deal with it on the Feyarch skin, because Obe Prime's torso is so...chunky, it's worth it.

However, this time? Nah.

I'm not gonna ask for a rework of the skins so the feet look normal...but how about a shoe or foot slot for this exact sorta situation? and you'll get another slot to play with? It's a win-win. If not, eh, I tried.

53 минуты назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Secondary Energy Color Changes & Fixes:

• Secondary Energy color now applies to Warframe emissives! You might have to get creative with your color combinations to make it really pop

Maybe you should add a slider for a percentage % of secondary color.

49 minutes ago, That1Cactus said:

I'm begging y'all to enable prime details to Trinity's/Banshee's Immortal and Mirage's Winter skins, it's been so many years and I haven't used the skins 'cause they don't work like the TennoGen please end their suffering
9r5CEdol.jpg
ITY1Nunl.jpg
C75oepfl.jpg

up you go

Even I got a banshee immortal skin as a gift, and never used it since it doesn't apply on the prime model x(

AAAAAAAND on the flipside, I want valkyr prime immortal skin to use non-prime valkyr model 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔  HMMMM
Since it uses different mapping or whatever, it feels like a completely different skin when on prime, especially on the shoulders and back...

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Khora (Strangledome) Pilfering Strangledome 
Enemies held in Strangledome have a 65% chance of dropping additional loot.

So basically a weaker version of Pilfering swarm. I mean, Khora's strangledome is better in terms of holding enemies, but was another pilfering mod really what warframe needed?

Why not do something like, idk, have the damage scale up based upon how much damage the units within receive specifically from strangledome itself.

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Assassin type enemies (Wolf of Saturn Six, Stalker, Syndicate, etc) no longer choose to appear as you’re extracting as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1079391-wolf-of-saturn-six-spawn-after-mission-end/ 

so how was this done please elaborate will they not spawn after the reward screen or is it once we start extract timer or is it when we step on to extract because i would like to know how its functioning as it would suck to be camping extract in a survival  and not get a field boss spawn from it or in the 1 min exterminates were you stand on extract for 1 min for the rest of the party any way would it be better to wait off for the boss to spawn if the cut offs on timer start?

Dual energy is not working on Limbo deluxe skin glyph sigil things that float around him. I have a darker blue and yellow equipped.

The energy bits are taking the default energy of the skin then applying the primary energy color as the secondary. This means that you can not choose a secondary or primary color as its always stuck on default and mixing with the primary energy choice.HT2xwcL.jpg

58 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Over 20 Melee and Primary weapons/Skins have received the PBR treatment! From Candy Cane Scythe to Tigris, our art team has been updating our back catalog! 

Anything on Soma Prime getting a PBR treatment? The gold on it looks dull, and having it linked to the secondary color channel is kind of annoying sometimes.

EDIT: Talking about color channels reminded me of Spira Prime. The 'primary' and 'accents' color channels should REALLY by swapped on it.

Little QoL suggestions:

• Reduce Opticor Vandal, Staticor and other weapons visual FX, they are ruining FPS for everyone in the squad
  • Raise minimum riven disposition to ~0.8. There are many strong weapons in warframe, but it is disappointing when you get a riven with such low disposition that is barely worth investing time and kuva
  • Mobile defense is the most lengthy non-endless mission. Can we have a way to reduce the time it takes to defend a console, like for example, with a certain amount of kills or by avoiding damage to the console?
  • Bonus reward for PoE bounties after the last stage, just like in Orb Vallis
  • Access simulacrum from orbiter
  • Refine multiple relics at once
  • Add new buffed Status Chance mods so that we can reach 100% SC on pellet weapons without having to resort to rivens or create undesirable elemental combinations like blast
  • Finishers with interaction button instead of melee

Thanks for the update :satisfied:

2 minutes ago, Yggdrazzil said:

Crashed while attempting to kill an enemy trapped in Strangledome as Khora. I have the new augment Pilfering Strangledome equipped. Got back into the game. Then it happened again.

I got this same crash bug with the agument.

13 minutes ago, NonEuclideanOtter said:

Maybe everyones asking this, but take this as a +1 if so

why in Clem's name is Pilfering strangledome only 65% when a previous mod has existed for ages that does the same thing better....

why..... who would ever choose to use this over pilfering swarm?

Because Strangledome is MUCH more reliable in grabbing enemies than Tentacle Swarm is in my experience, and because I actually LIKE playing Khora. Her 1 and 2 are much more fun to me than Hydroid's 1,2 and 3.

Sorry but that Garuda augment really sucks.  5 second invulnerability IF you manage to kill an enemy with Dread Mirror's instant kill effect?  That's not worth a mod slot at all.  Garuda is tanky enough with Dread Mirror's shield and Blood Altar, and a moment of invincibility will hardly ever have any practical use given how incredibly situational it is.  Anyone and everyone would agree that having a survivability mod like adaptation, steel fiber, or just more shields or health would be astronomically better than a possible chance of invincibility for an extremely short duration.

Make it something better.  A suggestion would be enemies killed by shooting Dread Mirror's blood heart will create a new Dread Mirror shield for Garuda, or will give her increased armour for 30 seconds of an amount dependant on how many enemies died from it.

Archived