[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.7.0 + 24.7.0.1

Sorry but that Garuda augment really sucks.  5 second invulnerability IF you manage to kill an enemy with Dread Mirror's instant kill effect?  That's not worth a mod slot at all.  Garuda is tanky enough with Dread Mirror's shield and Blood Altar, and a moment of invincibility will hardly ever have any practical use given how incredibly situational it is.  Anyone and everyone would agree that having a survivability mod like adaptation, steel fiber, or just more shields or health would be astronomically better than a possible chance of invincibility for an extremely short duration.

Make it something better.  A suggestion would be enemies killed by shooting Dread Mirror's blood heart will create a new Dread Mirror shield for Garuda, or will give her increased armour for 30 seconds of an amount dependant on how many enemies died from it.

• Upvote 4

Posted (edited)

Another hotfix? I can't even download the previous one and y'all released another one -_- 

jAbxP9I.jpg

Edit: just kidding 86 KB/s was nice...

X6E1JWj.png

Edited by --Brandt--

Secondary Energy is getting worse, it's bringing up more and more issues rather than making things look cooler and better.. 

we still need "aim button dont equip fire weapons" toggle plox or stances and exalted still will be bugged :______________:

Posted (edited)

Still no fix, also the Deck 12 Captura Scene is probably not added to Exploiter Orb drop table.

Edited by LordSzalko

Thanks for the quick fix.

dAnonh.png 

Posted (edited)

Napalm grenades for penta: the fire patch heat proc isn't affected by status duration.

Heat procs doesn't proc "on damaged" arcanes.

Atlas Rumblers with the new skin lacks a head texture

Edited by StickyBaseline

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.0.1 is now live!

Changes:

• Nyx’s Psychic Bolts now have an instant recast which simply selects 6 new targets and despells on older targets automatically.
  • Atlas’ Karst Market dioramas now display his accompanying deluxe Golems. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash caused by the Pilfering Strangledome Augment. 
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nyx’s Psychic Bolts now have an instant recast which simply selects 6 new targets and despells on older targets automatically.

Can we just remove the 6 enemies cap?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Nyx’s Psychic Bolts now have an instant recast which simply selects 6 new targets and despells on older targets automatically.

sneaky boi

@[DE]Megan Tecton Sparring Skin is broken on Prisma Obex, there are no crystals when the skin is applied. Pls fix this. Thank you

Posted (edited)

Now where's the update that lets you get rid of the infected cyst whenever you want / notice it instead of being unable to bring yourself to use a new warframe for several days?   

Goodbye Gara... I was having fun.  See you in a week...

Edited by Kingsmount

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Khora (Strangledome) Pilfering Strangledome 
Enemies held in Strangledome have a 65% chance of dropping additional loot.

@[DE]Megan

first, i think that it should be 100 per 100, like Hydroid. otherwise, what's the point?

Second, since it's the PoE remaster period, when are you going to make Eidolons available all day long, without gating it behind a toxicity inducing night-day cycle?

Posted (edited)

I updated the game after the hotfix, my Wolf Howl* doesn't work anymore :c sad days 

Nevermind, i just can't use it on Mesa? but I can use it on atlas weird.

Nevermind again.. I cant use it on any of my frames except Atlas

Edited by Romanji

A Sparring weapon skin?

Can we at least get a fist-weapon skin too for him?

Hek, the Tekko is supposedly his signature weapon even, I want to skin up his signature weapon and punch people with crystals~

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yea, this is fully borked now. I don't even have green equipped. I have the darkest black on the smoke pallet selected and a yellow. 😕
H9OgpKK.jpg

• Like 1

Knell is still sitting with additional second on its reload speed  (1.0 > 2.0s) that it gained in mainline update without reflecting anything about that in the patchnotes.

• Upvote 2

Can you stop with the weird feet? They kind of butcher the skins you let that happen on. I'm not judging whoever made these on their take on the foot fetish, but this is starting to hurt.

• Upvote 5

Just now, Dragenda said:

Can you stop with the weird feet? They kind of butcher the skins you let that happen on. I'm not judging whoever made these on their take on the foot fetish, but this is starting to hurt.

You like feet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1