Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Update 24.7.0 + 24.7.0.1

[DE]Megan

Also, as another dual energy bug, it seems like the secondary color is stronger then the primary is most emissives. If the primary is blue and the secondary is orange, the main color of the lights becomes orange, not blue, which is supposed to be the primary color, but if you switch it around using the same colors than blue becomes the main color even tho its now the secondary energy. 
QjO5E3O.jpg
wFuv0Eu.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tauni said:

Cool. Now we just need Secondary energy colors to work on accessories, sigils, companions, sugatras, our ships, and 

Reveal hidden contents

kiddos and their amps. 

Correction, we need it to work first. Pointless adding it to other things when what we have now does not work.

After the update, the energy colors of Saturn Six Armor are difficult to change(like the color blended with the base amber color) and kinda weird. Weird here I mean it look changed on the Arsenal menu after you change the color, but after you exit the Arsenal menu the color changes back to amber color. 😕

vor 45 Minuten schrieb -MYS-Xrswhisper:

hi, thanks for update!

but there are still bugs with animals in plain. I have scanned all kinds of  Mergoo and Condroc, Maybe 20/20 for some kind. In the sight of my scanner, they are already finished, but in Codex, I can't find them. 

... better ask DE if they want to repeat the Fortuna ORB VALLIS capture (time-) game all over again >>  those 3 Fortuna animals were never properly integrated into the Codex, though we scanned and captured them and thought we were fine . BUT NO ++ they were resetted with latest Plains of Eidolon Remaster Part 1 and you have to do the scanning timesink all over again. In my eyes thats a JOKE and it is on us!.

As for the Plains as of now , it is hard to say if they gonna repeat this unfair procedure (double work being boring as hell) as the Kuaka family is in the Codex but still with minor bugs (tripe Icons - male, female and maybe old one ? ), but missing old Condroc scans ,all Condroc Family and Mergoo Family being not properly implemented into current Codex iteration and so on..... the Codex has a tendency to be a mess without ever being a priority in their bug fixing..

Remember:  it took them an eternity to adjust the Silver Groove Quest Line Codex entries for the big majority of players ...but finally it came through.

4 minutes ago, -TSA-warramssie said:

... better ask DE if they want to repeat the Fortuna ORB VALLIS capture (time-) game all over again >>  those 3 Fortuna animals were never properly integrated into the Codex, though we scanned and captured them and thought we were fine . BUT NO ++ they were resetted with latest Plains of Eidolon Remaster Part 1 and you have to do the scanning timesink all over again. In my eyes thats a JOKE and it is on us!.

As for the Plains as of now , it is hard to say if they gonna repeat this unfair procedure (double work being boring as hell) as the Kuaka family is in the Codex but still with minor bugs (tripe Icons - male, female and maybe old one ? ), but missing old Condroc scans ,all Condroc Family and Mergoo Family being not properly implemented into current Codex iteration and so on..... the Codex has a tendency to be a mess without ever being a priority in their bug fixing..

Remember:  it took them an eternity to adjust the Silver Groove Quest Line Codex entries for the big majority of players ...but finally it came through.

I also think they should take it seriously. Bugs with Codex are very frustrating for someone like us.

1 hour ago, TheGous said:

Hello i hope you read this, because i play Games now for nearly 10 Years im only 20, but in these 10 Years i have seen much, but this Game is so Good that its the one Game i Play all the time now, i really Love it, and today after this Patch i look at this atlas skin and i cant get over it how well made it is, i questioned myself what the other Developers who made tripple a titles have done all the time with their Money and time they had, i never had a Game once where i could Play a Clean looking Character like that, what a great work from everyone who is involved after many deluxe skins we had, many of them look just so ridiciolous good i cant get words for it, you should have seen my reaction, after 30 Minutes talking with my self and half screaming i now type this comment, keep it going guys you made and still make a great game, even the sound for the wolf howl is now in, that alone made me happy, i Love you.

Your lovely comment has restored my faith in humanity😀

A welcome change to Nyx! Could the survivability issue regarding her 4 be examined? Her invincibility ends before either the aggro effect or dispel animation end, leaving her in a fatally vulnerable state - highly squishy, targeted by everything in range and totally unable to move or act - for about a full second. It makes dispelling her 4 at higher levels to be certain death in a way that feels unintentional.

28 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

Only the last enemy to NOT be punched-through gets the Corrosive injection.

If this is the case, it's an absolute garbage mechanic, completely arbitrary. Why should certain weapons have punch through be completely useless on them?

7 minutes ago, YourWaifu_Equinox said:

what do this mean?
i'm confused help!

Seeing as you're an initiate, you probably barely even know about rivens. XD
Play the story quests, you'll find what a riven is as soon as you're done with them.

But, a quick skimming explanation, it's what defines the strength of riven mods on said weapon.

Also

2y9r6q.jpg

I'm sorry
I had to. >->'

Archived