[DE]Marcus

Atlas Karst Collection out now

f103b999702f2b99aa7d1856078c9b5f.jpg

Embody the power of mythical golems with the new Atlas Karst Collection!

ATLAS KARST SKIN 
To move a mountain, become the mountain. Embody the tectonic power of Atlas with this landmark skin.

TECTON SPARRING SKIN 
With seismic force shatter and sunder, blow upon blow. Enemies quake at the sound of these signature sparring weapons.

STRATUM SYANDANA 
Austere crystalline beauty, formed over time, deceptively delicate, lethally sharp. The Stratum Syandana perfectly compliments Karst, Atlas' deluxe skin.

ATLAS KARST COLLECTION 
Shake the earth with this collection of deluxe items for Atlas that includes the Atlas Karst Skin, Tecton Sparring Skin and Stratum Syandana.

Make your strength crystal clear, Tenno.

9300b0beb3498ac571622874b25ad49b.jpg

NEW AUGMENT MODS 
This update also includes four new Augment Mods for you to experiment with!

Garuda - Dread Ward (Dread Mirror Augment) 
Become unkillable for 5 seconds when Dread Mirror kills a target by ripping its life force.

Revenant - Blinding Reave (Reave Augment) 
Enemies hit are blinded by fog for 10 seconds.

Nidus - Teeming Virulence (Virulence Augment) 
Hitting 4 enemies with Virulence grants 120% Primary Weapon Critical Chance for 15 seconds.

Khora - Pilfering Strangledome (Strangledome) 
 Enemies held in Strangledome have 65% chance at additional loot drops.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Posted (edited)

That nidus augment seems ridiculously strong. Pair that with hunters munitions and its a monster.

As for the skin - way too bulky for my taste.

Edited by Tacritan
  • Woah 2

You guys missed a golden opportunity to finally make Rumbled usable in PVE

• Like 7

anyone else issues with syndicate ranks? i lost a  full rank on arbiters and cephalon...i dont want tu pay the next rank again... :(

Did you guys mess with the Saryn Orphid skin? I don't see changes listed but my colors are messed up because of the secondary energy. Not sure it was intentional.

Posted (edited)

Why do his rocks look this same as basic atlas?  If anyone got this in the hopes that the ugly rocks given to you by your rock counter would be changed or improved you will be disappointed.

https://i.imgur.com/K7WNEzr.png

Edited by Slumbering
adding evidence of low texture rock awful
  • Applause 1

Alright colouring of this skin is MASSIVE disappointment. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Slumbering said:

Why do his rocks look this same as basic atlas?  If anyone got this in the hopes that the ugly rocks given to you by your rock counter would be changed or improved you will be disappointed.

https://i.imgur.com/K7WNEzr.png

This really needs to be fixed. Those stretched out textures really look ugly. Looks like they took some small environment rocks, scaled them up and threw them on Atlas.

• Applause 2

1 minute ago, ufrost said:

This really needs to be fixed. Those stretched out textures really look ugly. Looks like they took some small environment rocks, scaled them up and threw them on Atlas.

The worst part is that he's normally like this on old atlas.  I put him on a shelf because of this.  Why aren't they semi-trans or trans crystals?  Why doesn't it change with energy color?

2 hours ago, P14N0 said:

anyone else issues with syndicate ranks? i lost a  full rank on arbiters and cephalon...i dont want tu pay the next rank again... 😞

If you go down a rank you don't have to pay anything to go back up to the rank you were at.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

TECTON SPARRING SKIN 

With seismic force shatter and sunder, blow upon blow. Enemies quake at the sound of these signature sparring weapons.

But why...? Wouldn't it have made more sense for it to be a fist weapon skin? You know, since it's for Atlas (the punching frame), whose signature weapon is a fist weapon?

15 minutes ago, SteveCutler said:

But why...? Wouldn't it have made more sense for it to be a fist weapon skin? You know, since it's for Atlas (the punching frame), whose signature weapon is a fist weapon?

lol because it gives atlas delux feet as sparring weps.  I wish I was joking.

The skin is a massive disappointment lol but! it is still cool to have stuff for Atlas!

I might be wrong and maybe players like them more but can we stop RIBBONS and CLOTHES plzzzzzzz lately every frame got them all over and it already RUIN wisp :(

• Haha 1

Stratum Syandana is not affected by energy color. Additionally for the skin I think it would've been more visually appealing (and conducive to mixing and matching with other helmets) to have the crystalline sections be affected by energy color, instead of just the energy effects around the floating orbs.

• Like 1