[DE]Marcus

Atlas Karst Collection out now

The Nidus Augment is severely Underpowered and limits Nidus' weapons to extremely high crit chance weapons. It's really not viable to put on a Nidus and i would prefer if the % critical chance increase was additive rather than multiplicative. Even if the amount of critical chance gets nerfed, at LEAST, it will be useful in a way.

is wallrunning back now too?
when i latch onto a wall, my frame runs on the spot.

is that some preparation for a later update?

Just wanted to mention a few issues with the atlas collection. When the weapon skin is applied to Prisma Obex, it breaks the overall weapon texture and results in a hybrid between the two. On top of this, the texture used to show damage on the main skin for atlas makes it difficult to cusotmize his skin as it only lets you use light colors. When I attempted to use dark colors for the skin, his body looked like if you took a UV light to a public bathroom. Apart from that, the skin looks wonderful along with the skin that's been applied to Atlas' Rumblers.

99T92Ur.jpg

ixAVMz8.jpg

Guys I think you forgot about Rubble... they are default and they are clipping thou deluxe skin + what about Energy color on that skin? Seems not working?