Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mulchman

Mergoo & Condroc scanning isn't tracking in the Codex

In both 24.6.0 and now 24.7.0, any Mergoo and Condroc scan progress isn't being recorded in the codex. Helios will scan the items - or you can scan them manually - but these scans don't show up in the Codex.

Same here. Multiple threads on this already. I'm guessing that DE is working on it?

Edit: I also have to add that Wave 2 of Vallis conservation (Sawgaw/Horrasque/Stover) also isn't tracking, and had its progress reset after the main Plains of Eidolon Remaster patch.

Same here. Thought i was going insane. Also noticed each kuaka variant has 3 entries each.

Also, I just realised that if you check scans, there's 2 types of Plains, Ashen and Ghost Kuaka. It appears different kuaka spawn from when you use pheromones, and different kuaka appear when you just stumble upon them in the wild/when you don't use pheromones on tracking. 

Seems like there's no point in collecting Eidolon scans yet since they will likely wipe them as they did our Vallis scans for Horrasque, Stover and Saw Gaw.  Whoever was responsible should be forced to scan 20 Alpine Monitor Saw Gaws.

I think people at DE when they mess up they cant go home until they complete alpine sawgaw scans for punishment

it's June and the "Problem" is still a thing.
No condroc scans, no mergoo scans. 
[edit: kuakas are now gone, too]

i've scanned nearly everything "unusual" i've seen, while i did the quests and stuff, but...
"neutral" entries in my codex :

- Kavat
- Martian Sand Fishies [Aka. Desert Skate]
- Bolarola (3/3)
- Kubrodon (3/3)
- Virmink (3/3)
- Kubrow
- Arbitration Shield Drone 
- Pobbers (3/3)
- Stovers (3/3)
- Sawgaws (3/3)
- Horrasque (3/3)
- Saturn Six Fugitive 
- Wolf of Saturn Six (w00pw00p)
- Tomb Guardian

the other guys are totally gone.
No tomb Protector Effigy, no Tomb Protector, no kuaka, no condroc and no mergoo.
And i -know- i've scanned them, bcuz i'm a crazy nerd who likes to know just every part of this universe.
Joke. I'm just crazy.

What brings me straight to the Point:
Where the Counsilor Hek are my scans-entries? D:<