Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondary Energy should be removed

-Tilter-

This is just getting worse and worse with each update, it's obviously not ready, not even close, you "fix" 1 thing and you break 10 more. As of the latest update 24.7.0, in the first 2 minutes since I logged in I instantly noticed you completely ruined Chroma Prime's helmet lights as the four "eyes" are completely missing energy color and also the landing craft lights on Dex Liset are now just plain white (still no engine energy). I also reported Skiajati missing 2 of it's lights on the pommel, and I also noticed in your hopes to fix this you are making some lights brighter and bigger and in turn making them look really low res.. Please remove it for now and bring it back later when/if it's actually ready, you're ruining all the fashion on my favorite things..

Edit: Also it seems White secondary energy color is being forced onto things if you don't have a color of your choice equipped, which is a problem since it's washing out colors of warframes and weapons that don't yet have forma, and it's also completely ruining some things like Orbiters cause they can't even equip it but it's still being forced.

I obviously haven't checked every warframe and weapon for all the new issues this update has brought up, so if there are more feel free to post about it here.

Here's Chroma Prime's Helmet now..
PAAfVUm.jpg

And here's an example of energy looking low res due to them making them overly bright and big. After testing things out it seems it's the primary color that's doing this now, and if I make it black and put the secondary what my primary used to be, it will look how it was before the update. So they are trying to amplify everything in hopes secondary will be more noticeable, but in reality it's all looking really bad IMO.
qQQegKf.jpg

Edited by -Tilter-
  • Like 2

Maybe not removed entirely but temp disabled until they can properly implement it in working order.

Orbiter Energy Colors are also Broken too
kRLLWmO.png

As well as the secondary color being defaulted to white when its not unlocked
6F0GEQW.png

Edited by GentlePuppet
  • Like 2

Its ok, Revenants dual energy does not even work on his body, only his helm and the second energy is barely noticeable on his wisps now, as well as Limbo Liminas skins sigils being broken. Before they didnt even take dual energy but now they are stuck on the default greeny color and instead of taking your second energy it mixes your primary energy.
Its in no way finished and not at all working correctly. It should be removed and re released when its working.
ZRXl8i3.jpg
H9OgpKK.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, HellVOps said:

Or just dont use it for now.....simple

For those of you with no problems with the system, enjoy.

Don't use it? We don't have a choice in this, what do you mean don't use it. They are breaking everything while trying to make this irrelevant thing work. If I don't apply a secondary energy color my chorma's helmet will still have no lights, my liset will still have white energy instead of blue and all these other issues that came with it will remain.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Sayune said:

Secondary energy color makes my warframe energy look like unicorn hologram, I cannot be more pleased. My advice is upgrade your GPU 😋

I don't see how upgrading my GPU will help in any way, I'm already running this game on maximum settings and 144+ fps. It's not my hardware that's faulty, the problem are all these bugs that keep rising in number due to this feature that just simply isn't ready yet and is causing way too many issues.

Edited by -Tilter-
  • Like 2

Prisma Grakata  and Wukong Mack helmet is also defaulting a white energy color.
I can confirm Limina skin defaulting green too. And Finally Gara never shows secondary energy colors (Her signatures too.) 

• Like 1